RUMOR 2014 Call of Duty game is called Patriots, set during World War 1, and....

#61LEGEND_725Posted 4/30/2014 1:11:43 PM
fueled-system posted...
If they adopt nothing from Ghost and act like it does not exist I will be fine and a little hyped for it.

I just hope they go back to Black Ops type maps... heck just copy/paste everything from black ops 1 in terms of mechanics and map structures

This. I know it is now cool to hate on anything CoD post MW2 (when MW2 was a broken mess) but blops and blops 2 were both great shooters. Great maps, tons of weapon variety and perks, intersting co-op mode with zombies, varied gametypes, a campaign that you could tell they at least tried (blops 2 had decision options) blops 1 dead ops arcade was cool.

honestly its hard to find shooters that offer as much value and content as either Blops games. Combined with decent DLC maps and no annoying on-disc dlc and they are both good values.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#62RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/30/2014 1:24:33 PM
Horridhal posted...
I wonder if the marijuana theme will be standard in this iteration, or if it will be DLC again. /sarcasm

This series has become such a joke.

Except BOPS2 was awesome
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#63ViperOfDornePosted 4/30/2014 1:35:16 PM
Been listening to Dan Carlin's Hardcore History podcast lately. Just finished Blueprint for Armageddon III. So stoked for a WWI game if this is true.
#64NemesisOgreKingPosted 4/30/2014 1:52:47 PM
Horridhal posted...
I wonder if the marijuana theme will be standard in this iteration, or if it will be DLC again. /sarcasm

Gamers are such a joke.

Fixed
---
"but... If sweetness can win, (and it can!), then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you, yesterday, my friends. Peace."
#65creep50Posted 4/30/2014 2:01:12 PM
ahhh still with the call of duty

haven't people got enough already...they have never been good games

atleast with something like Tony Hawk games people stopped buying them after the 5th release
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#66richboy900Posted 4/30/2014 2:20:49 PM
creep50 posted...

atleast with something like Tony Hawk games people stopped buying them after the 5th release

I reckon cod ghosts will have a negative effect on the next cod games sales, despite being from a different developer.

Don't get me wrong, some people still enjoy ghosts, but the majority thought it was awful or stale.
#67FlameKishinPosted 4/30/2014 2:24:28 PM
creep50 posted...

Tony Hawk was fun, it just went in a weird place with Underground.
#68BossfellaPosted 4/30/2014 2:38:51 PM
I just thought, there's no reason why this game has to be from the point of view of the Entente alone. The Central Powers, unlike Nazi Germany, are not the bad guys. There's no reason we couldn't have a German, Austrian, or Ottoman campaign.
---
Let the wrong be wrong. Would it be so bad?
#69ComradeRyanPosted 4/30/2014 2:57:41 PM
I was hoping the next Call of Duty game would take place during WWII, or the Cold War. I am not sure about WWI though.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#70CaIiber345Posted 4/30/2014 3:11:47 PM
If they keep all of the overblown pop culture garbage out of it, I'm interested.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: Destiny, No Man's Sky, Rogue Legacy, The Witness