Digital Foundry comparison: The Amazing Spider-Man 2

#11Reflex-ArcPosted 4/30/2014 5:39:38 PM
To be quite honest, the black crush and screen tearing issues evident in another title, Trials Fusion, lead to me using my $10.00 credit on PSN to purchase the game on PS4, on the cheap, in addition to the XBO version I had already picked up. It was honestly the first time the differences between console versions actually lead me to make the switch.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#12wake_me_420Posted 4/30/2014 5:43:46 PM
Porunga posted...
BeefEaster posted...
those damn lazy devs have struck again!

Joke or not, I honestly don't know what else it can be. Say what you want about the xbox one hardware in comparison to the PS4.. it should at least be able to play a crappy cross gen movie tie in shovelware game properly. I really don't know what these devs are doing. The xbox one is more powerful than this...

Perhaps it is too difficult and time consuming with the hardware to get it to parity and isn't time efficient, so sacrifices have to be made.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#13Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 4/30/2014 5:52:45 PM
BeefEaster posted...

This game wasn't getting released on X1 though.
#14PorungaPosted 4/30/2014 5:55:24 PM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
BeefEaster posted...

And yet did... spooky huh?
#15wake_me_420Posted 4/30/2014 5:58:36 PM
Porunga posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
BeefEaster posted...

Has the confusion behind that been cleared up yet?
---
#16PorungaPosted 4/30/2014 6:03:23 PM
wake_me_420 posted...
Porunga posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
BeefEaster posted...

Nope, no one has said a word. And the disc copy is still delayed, the digital was released. I honestly wonder if the digital version was released by accident, and was never intended to be released until the physical version. Maybe to fix issues like what they showed in the video. Who knows?
#17Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 4/30/2014 6:03:41 PM
I got it for PS4 and while it looks a little better than the X1 version it still doesn't really look good graphically.
#18wake_me_420Posted 4/30/2014 6:13:46 PM
Porunga posted...
wake_me_420 posted...
Porunga posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
BeefEaster posted...

Nope, no one has said a word. And the disc copy is still delayed, the digital was released. I honestly wonder if the digital version was released by accident, and was never intended to be released until the physical version. Maybe to fix issues like what they showed in the video. Who knows?

Yeah maybe they were getting ready to press the discs and had already sent it to MS to be certified for digital then afterwards found the error and someone goofed by releasing the digital. Is it still available?
---
#19xHughJasxPosted 4/30/2014 6:19:11 PM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
I got it for PS4 and while it looks a little better than the X1 version it still doesn't really look good graphically.

They look exactly the same to me. Crushed blacks is a problem with your TV not the system
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#20rgwPosted 4/30/2014 6:21:20 PM
Terrible looking game regardless of console. Why is this important?
---
rgw
--