Microsoft at Kinects unveiling: "The future of gaming is YOU as the controller"

#1Shovel_BreakPosted 4/30/2014 3:35:03 PM
Microsoft on Kinect 2.0: "You can use it for voice commands and camming"

Do you see why people don't care for Kinect with the Xbox One? Even the improved "Kinect 2.0" isn't close to the original promise of Kinect
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#2Duke_of_NukePosted 4/30/2014 3:48:02 PM
Shovel_Break posted...

Do you see why people don't care for Kinect with the Xbox One? Even the improved "Kinect 2.0" isn't close to the original promise of Kinect

And who in their right mind would want their whole body to be the controller? Seriously what happened to MS? Ever since they dropped the ball with Windows Vista they've been on a downward spiral to oblivion. Mark my words Microsoft is in serious trouble and if they don't change soon they're doomed.
---
RIP Oderus Urungus.
#3EnclavePosted 4/30/2014 3:57:34 PM
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
Shovel_Break posted...

And who in their right mind would want their whole body to be the controller? Seriously what happened to MS? Ever since they dropped the ball with Windows Vista they've been on a downward spiral to oblivion. Mark my words Microsoft is in serious trouble and if they don't change soon they're doomed.

There's nothing wrong with Windows 7. Windows 8.x on the other hand...
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#4XtremeWRATH360Posted 4/30/2014 5:25:12 PM
According to the X Bots we should be excited for the amazing potential that we have been waiting since the original Kinect, so what 5-6 years ago now?

Yeah that potential is coming, sure it is ;)
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#5blacklabelicePosted 4/30/2014 6:12:47 PM(edited)
virtual sex game incoming!

alright all you FPS junkies, its time to take teabagging to the next level!
#6SunDevil77Posted 4/30/2014 6:15:44 PM
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#7blacklabelicePosted 4/30/2014 6:18:34 PM(edited)
Enclave posted...
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
Shovel_Break posted...

i beg to differ. after installing classic shell i can make it look just like windows vista/7/xp with the start menus and all that.

very fast, very stable. though the original tiled 'desktop' home screen was god awful and the first thing i did was get rid of that. ive had no troubles at all with windows 8 and it supports every device ive ever plugged in to it.

i really cant see why people seem to hate it so much? i dont really notice any difference at all from windows 7 except it boots up in like ten seconds, and runs apps and stuff. its pretty damn efficient and fast, although if i already had windows 7, i probably wouldnt really bother with an upgrade unless they add all kinds of interesting features, as its pretty much the same.

ive always preferred xp over any operating system just because it was so good on resources and simple to navigate around, but ive really never had any troubles with 7 or 8. vista on the other hand, that was god awful.
#8Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 4/30/2014 6:17:02 PM
But Cirque du Soliel!?!
---
Welcome to the Virtual Asylum
#9billOrileyPosted 4/30/2014 9:04:49 PM
and ppl are people are also gonna be disappointed with the clouds and dx12. Bank on that.
#10Duke_of_NukePosted 4/30/2014 9:09:29 PM
Enclave posted...
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
Shovel_Break posted...

Except that they are far worse than even Vista. You have no idea how many modifications I had to add to Win 8 just to make it usable. It's absolute garbage.
---
RIP Oderus Urungus.