So Xbox TV has me thinking, what other games would make good TV shows?

#1GeistPosted 4/30/2014 7:45:46 PM
I love the idea of Fable and Halo shows and wonder what else would make a good game to tv show. I'd have to say a Fallout TV show would be mind blowing for me. Or maybe a Star Trek style Mass Effect. Could even go more old school, Faxanadu had a very interesting world one could explore.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#2blacklabelicePosted 4/30/2014 7:51:25 PM
definately not goat simulator or pong.

but if they made a series out of Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronn tuonnthunntrovarrhounawns kawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk, then i would be all over it!
#3Dev445Posted 4/30/2014 8:04:04 PM
Gears of War for sure. I always thought Dave Batista would make a great Marcus. He has the look, just throw on a bandana and you have Marcus. Not sure about his acting chops though. Only seen him in "The Man with The Iron Fist"
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#4EleckzarPosted 4/30/2014 8:06:23 PM
Fallout, Elder Scrolls(Game of Thrones-esque), Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, Bioshock, Uncharted, Ocarina of Time, Arkham Series, etc
---
Gamertag: Eleckzar
PSN: Eleckzar
#5Jiggy101011Posted 4/30/2014 8:32:12 PM
Allan Wake. They had some webisodes before the game released of a guy slowly turning into a Taken, it was actually well done for a webisode.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Indigo Prophecy, KOTOR, Titanfall
#6Geist(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 8:50:14 PM
I'd like to see Resident Evil too. The movies are great cheesy fun.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#7SunDevil77Posted 4/30/2014 9:12:08 PM
Mass Effect for sure. It may be expensive for a TV show, but damn, would it be awesome.

Same with Metal Gear
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#8PoweredMilkManPosted 4/30/2014 9:18:07 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Mass Effect for sure. It may be expensive for a TV show, but damn, would it be awesome.

Same with Metal Gear

Just do it like doctor who
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#9kennyynnooPosted 4/30/2014 9:18:59 PM(edited)
A animated forza horizon without the fake cheesy cliches, open world animated racing. I don't care if its Japanese anime or cgi, whatever. Licensed cars, mods, engine swaps, sounds correct. I would watch it.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#10cmincPosted 5/1/2014 12:22:22 AM
Dev445 posted...
Gears of War for sure. I always thought Dave Batista would make a great Marcus. He has the look, just throw on a bandana and you have Marcus. Not sure about his acting chops though. Only seen him in "The Man with The Iron Fist"

I had this exact thought, almost word for word, yesterday when people said that the rock would make a good marcus. For the life of me, I just don't see that working. I think titus o'neil would likely make a perfect cole train, too.

I always thought crackdown would make a good weekly show, though. A couple Super mech suit cops with upgradeable armor and a city full of bad guys...make sense to me. I like the other posters idea about a mass effect series also, but I'm not sure that's going to be console exclusive or not. I dont think it's be that hard to pull off within budget either since most things are green screened now.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |