So Xbox TV has me thinking, what other games would make good TV shows?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So Xbox TV has me thinking, what other games would make good TV shows?
2 years ago#1
I love the idea of Fable and Halo shows and wonder what else would make a good game to tv show. I'd have to say a Fallout TV show would be mind blowing for me. Or maybe a Star Trek style Mass Effect. Could even go more old school, Faxanadu had a very interesting world one could explore.
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
2 years ago#2
definately not goat simulator or pong.

but if they made a series out of Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronn tuonnthunntrovarrhounawns kawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk, then i would be all over it!
2 years ago#3
Gears of War for sure. I always thought Dave Batista would make a great Marcus. He has the look, just throw on a bandana and you have Marcus. Not sure about his acting chops though. Only seen him in "The Man with The Iron Fist"
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
2 years ago#4
Fallout, Elder Scrolls(Game of Thrones-esque), Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, Bioshock, Uncharted, Ocarina of Time, Arkham Series, etc
Gamertag: Eleckzar
PSN: Eleckzar
2 years ago#5
Allan Wake. They had some webisodes before the game released of a guy slowly turning into a Taken, it was actually well done for a webisode.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Indigo Prophecy, KOTOR, Titanfall
2 years ago#6
I'd like to see Resident Evil too. The movies are great cheesy fun.
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
2 years ago#7
Mass Effect for sure. It may be expensive for a TV show, but damn, would it be awesome.

Same with Metal Gear
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
2 years ago#8
SunDevil77 posted...
Mass Effect for sure. It may be expensive for a TV show, but damn, would it be awesome.

Same with Metal Gear

Just do it like doctor who
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
2 years ago#9
A animated forza horizon without the fake cheesy cliches, open world animated racing. I don't care if its Japanese anime or cgi, whatever. Licensed cars, mods, engine swaps, sounds correct. I would watch it.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
2 years ago#10
Dev445 posted...
Gears of War for sure. I always thought Dave Batista would make a great Marcus. He has the look, just throw on a bandana and you have Marcus. Not sure about his acting chops though. Only seen him in "The Man with The Iron Fist"

I had this exact thought, almost word for word, yesterday when people said that the rock would make a good marcus. For the life of me, I just don't see that working. I think titus o'neil would likely make a perfect cole train, too.

I always thought crackdown would make a good weekly show, though. A couple Super mech suit cops with upgradeable armor and a city full of bad guys...make sense to me. I like the other posters idea about a mass effect series also, but I'm not sure that's going to be console exclusive or not. I dont think it's be that hard to pull off within budget either since most things are green screened now.
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So Xbox TV has me thinking, what other games would make good TV shows?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived