So Xbox TV has me thinking, what other games would make good TV shows?

#11MuxTheBestPosted 5/4/2014 9:46:10 PM
I agree on Metal Gear. And I'd love to see a Red Dead Redemption show, also the Witcher
---
whoever said "it doesn't matter if you win or lose" probably lost
#12Cornbread4lifePosted 5/4/2014 9:49:53 PM
cminc posted...
Dev445 posted...
Gears of War for sure. I always thought Dave Batista would make a great Marcus. He has the look, just throw on a bandana and you have Marcus. Not sure about his acting chops though. Only seen him in "The Man with The Iron Fist"

I had this exact thought, almost word for word, yesterday when people said that the rock would make a good marcus. For the life of me, I just don't see that working. I think titus o'neil would likely make a perfect cole train, too.

I always thought crackdown would make a good weekly show, though. A couple Super mech suit cops with upgradeable armor and a city full of bad guys...make sense to me. I like the other posters idea about a mass effect series also, but I'm not sure that's going to be console exclusive or not. I dont think it's be that hard to pull off within budget either since most things are green screened now.

I'm pretty sure terry crews was born to be cole train, although titus would be a candidate for sure.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#13slyman19Posted 5/4/2014 9:50:34 PM
Geist posted...
I'd like to see Resident Evil too. The movies are great cheesy fun.

I would want a RE TV show but make it canon. Survivor stories from Raccoon City or something like that.
#14Geist(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2014 4:20:36 AM
slyman19 posted...
Geist posted...
I'd like to see Resident Evil too. The movies are great cheesy fun.

I would want a RE TV show but make it canon. Survivor stories from Raccoon City or something like that.

True, maybe even just stick with the RE1-3 story line. The movies did go a bit over the top.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!