Possible Proof: COD MW4 is 2014 and COD Patriots is 2015...

#21L4YER_CAKEPosted 5/1/2014 1:22:56 PM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
Possible proof is possible proof. If it was proof then it would be confirmed proof which is why i didn't say CONFIRMED PROOF

Yes I know this is semantics, but you could not be more incorrect if you tried. There is no such thing as possible proof. Your theory is speculation, nothing more.

Also no one would say "confirmed proof" because that's redundant. Proof is always "confirmed" They're not mutually exclusive.
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#22Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2014 5:54:05 PM
L4YER_CAKE posted...
Road_Kill_666 posted...
Possible proof is possible proof. If it was proof then it would be confirmed proof which is why i didn't say CONFIRMED PROOF

Yes I know this is semantics, but you could not be more incorrect if you tried. There is no such thing as possible proof. Your theory is speculation, nothing more.

Also no one would say "confirmed proof" because that's redundant. Proof is always "confirmed" They're not mutually exclusive.

Aside form the fact that if i removes the "possible" then the word proof would be confirming when its not. the evidence at hand is not certain but does lean towards the possibility but ahhh screw i really just stopped caring about this. The trailer comes out in 3 days so whatever.
#23BrockObamaPosted 5/1/2014 6:00:25 PM
With the way Activision is, I'm calling it now - we're getting three Call of Duty games in the next two years.

Ghosts 2, Black Ops 3, and SH's game will all be here by the end of 2015.
#24lunaticcorePosted 5/1/2014 9:48:42 PM
MilesTeg420 posted...
I hope Ghosts doesn't get a sequel. Might as well have Infinity Ward go in a completely different direction. Ghosts is just meh.

Ghosts had terrible Multiplayer but there really wasn't anything wrong with the single player. They left the game with a huge open ending. There isn't any reason they couldn't still manage to pull off something great, except that they are possibly just terrible developers when it comes to MP.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#25Hvv0l24n9Posted 5/1/2014 11:14:39 PM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
zmouse posted...
Future warfare.

Not yet. I think they will do modern for now and then go old school and then do a Future Warfare. Because they need to spread it out. Doing one every year means bouncing from present, to past, to future, and repeating.

Heh.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#26singhellotakuPosted 5/2/2014 12:25:00 AM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
SORRY IF THIS IS OLD NEWS ALREADY!!! I just found out so i could be behind the times.

The rumors may be false or they could be true not but for the 2014 COD but for the 2015 COD.
My friend pointed out something i didn't even really notice. The only official pic of the next
COD has the soldier wearing an ACH Kevlar (Helmet) which is modern day era so no way it would have anything to do with World War I era like the "leaked" rumors imply. Plus someone posted this pic on IGN which kind of proves the reveal image is Sgt. Foley from MW2 which would mean this years COD would be Modern Warfare 4 and that the rumors are about the OTHER game that's also being worked on right now for 2015, which would also mean no zombies till Nov 2015.......

Although i could be totally wrong. what do yall think?

http://www.charlieintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/IMG_14071-620x3252-620x360.png

we've all known this is the sledgehammer game for about a year in a half, mw belongs to iw so its obviously not that and zombies belong to Treyarch who's doing next years game, get with the program man...
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#27BushidoEffect3Posted 5/2/2014 5:45:19 AM
GameSpot FAILED lol. doesn't happen often. Rare event. Blame the over eager writer for the article, Eddie Makuch.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#28DojoMaxPosted 5/2/2014 6:55:53 AM
lunaticcore posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...
I hope Ghosts doesn't get a sequel. Might as well have Infinity Ward go in a completely different direction. Ghosts is just meh.

Ghosts had terrible Multiplayer but there really wasn't anything wrong with the single player. They left the game with a huge open ending. There isn't any reason they couldn't still manage to pull off something great, except that they are possibly just terrible developers when it comes to MP.

I felt the SP was quite lame. The story was kinda, meh, the characters were meh, the whole premise was meh.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax