E3 2014 for MS will be ALL ABOUT THE AMAZING KINECT

#1BBQMooseheadPosted 5/1/2014 10:37:28 AM(edited)
I have a feeling MS is going to dissapoint again at E3. For me, this E3 makes or breaks the future path for next gen. MS not only needs to step up huge but they need to blow us away. We all know theyre going to focus primarily on the kinect and most likely get into TV series and XBOX hollywood studios.
#2lilj812Posted 5/1/2014 10:33:48 AM
If they do this generation is more lost to them then it is now. But Xbox one will never catch up to ps4 anyways so whatever.

Xbox one... should be called Xbox final one, since this is their last Xbox lol
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#3TheeLeehamPosted 5/1/2014 10:34:21 AM
Cool story bro. Sony can focus on closing studios and indies.
#4richboy900Posted 5/1/2014 10:38:15 AM
I doubt it. Last year Microsoft showed games, and sonys e3 was a snooze fest. I would be surprised if Sony do better than Microsoft (e3) this year.
#5BBQMoosehead(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2014 10:40:00 AM
richboy900 posted...
I doubt it. Last year Microsoft showed games, and sonys e3 was a snooze fest. I would be surprised if Sony do better than Microsoft (e3) this year.

Games? what games? I want to see what 1st party titles they have in the works. Thats all that matters to most gamers because no one is going to buy their console for 3rd party titles thats forsure.

For me, this E3 makes or breaks the future path for next gen. MS not only needs to step up huge but they need to blow us away.
#6EllesarienPosted 5/1/2014 10:41:28 AM
They don't need to blow me away. I love my Kinect; probably the most used piece of electronics I have in my house now.

Show me signs of continued support and upcoming games and that will work for me.

I love how this thread with have people that despise MS telling everyone HOW MS needs to just destroy E3 or it will be a failure for them.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#7velvet_hammerPosted 5/1/2014 10:42:02 AM
TheeLeeham posted...

Eh im more interested in definitive versions and more exclusives.
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#8EllesarienPosted 5/1/2014 10:43:40 AM
BBQMoosehead posted...
richboy900 posted...

Games? what games? I want to see what 1st party titles they have in the works. Thats all that matters to most gamers because no one is going to buy their console for 3rd party titles thats forsure.

For me, this E3 makes or breaks the future path for next gen. MS not only needs to step up huge but they need to blow us away.

You need to stop using the words "US" champ. Hate to tell you but you're just not the universal voice of all gamers on the planet.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#9Mindwipe77Posted 5/1/2014 10:44:35 AM
TheeLeeham posted...

im sensing butthurt for some reason
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#10EllesarienPosted 5/1/2014 10:47:04 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
TheeLeeham posted...

im sensing butthurt for some reason

Off all the posts you decided to take umbrage at that one eh? Now that is a major shocker.
---