E3 2014 for MS will be ALL ABOUT THE AMAZING KINECT

#51bob15xPosted 5/2/2014 8:13:01 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
TheeLeeham posted...
Cool story bro. Sony can focus on closing studios and indies.

Maybe, but at least indie games are games, and there is basically an endless stream of them. So the $400 I spent on a gaming console is worth the money, because there are plenty of games of all types.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/69139161

I'd buy three of the games on that list if they came out tomorrow, and have interest in one or two more. That's potentially five more games on top of all of the normal retail games that I am waiting for. But I'm sure you will have a ton of cool stories about Soda Drinker Pro and how you didn't have to press any buttons to launch it, in between watching Microsoft reality programming and Halo: The TV Series.

Kinect is a niche gimmick peripheral that technophiles and lazy people use as a voice activated remote control for $100 more than the competition. Aside from the good it offers people who use it for the positive fitness aspect, Kinect has alienated a core contingent of gamers. That will only continue to hurt Microsoft and the Xbox brand. That is not a good thing.

their ports, at least most are ports of games that have been out for a year or longer. So you spent $400 to get old ports of mostly crappy games?
#52leatheljPosted 5/2/2014 8:18:59 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
TheeLeeham posted...

Eh im more interested in definitive versions and more exclusives.

Why do you even come to the xb1 board velvet other then to troll
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#53billOrileyPosted 5/2/2014 8:22:01 AM
hope we get some more lol worthy moments from ms e3 this year like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr57Je1fVvM&list=UUIfnFBAagCEQVt-PcWaqa_Q
#54leatheljPosted 5/2/2014 8:26:42 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
TheeLeeham posted...

Maybe, but at least indie games are games, and there is basically an endless stream of them. So the $400 I spent on a gaming console is worth the money, because there are plenty of games of all types.

I'd buy three of the games on that list if they came out tomorrow, and have interest in one or two more. That's potentially five more games on top of all of the normal retail games that I am waiting for. But I'm sure you will have a ton of cool stories about Soda Drinker Pro and how you didn't have to press any buttons to launch it, in between watching Microsoft reality programming and Halo: The TV Series.

Kinect is a niche gimmick peripheral that technophiles and lazy people use as a voice activated remote control for $100 more than the competition. Aside from the good it offers people who use it for the positive fitness aspect, Kinect has alienated a core contingent of gamers. That will only continue to hurt Microsoft and the Xbox brand. That is not a good thing.

Does sony pay you to defend this hard you got so offended by a joke comment lol you went full blown sony defense force why do ppl like you even come to this board. You= salt.......salt every where.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#55kyncaniPosted 5/2/2014 8:41:25 AM
leathelj posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
TheeLeeham posted...

Does sony pay you to defend this hard you got so offended by a joke comment lol you went full blown sony defense force why do ppl like you even come to this board. You= salt.......salt every where.

Nah, it's just that this board can be overly defensive with the whole Xbox One situation.

I mean you cannot talk about AAA games since the Xbox One is always getting the worse versions.

You cannot talk about indie games either since the PS4 is getting much more of those as well.

Soooo, sales ?
#56ExempliGratiaPosted 5/2/2014 8:45:01 AM
kyncani posted...
leathelj posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
TheeLeeham posted...

Nah, it's just that this board can be overly defensive with the whole Xbox One situation.

I mean you cannot talk about AAA games since the Xbox One is always getting the worse versions.

You cannot talk about indie games either since the PS4 is getting much more of those as well.

Soooo, sales ?

Trolololo?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#57Megamushroom666Posted 5/2/2014 8:46:28 AM
I was hoping for a Kinectless E3.
---
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
www.SNACKEROO.com - Snacks on camera.
#58BryanPS360Posted 5/2/2014 9:33:09 AM
I don't think they could afford to pull some lame crap like a Kinect-centric presentation.

One of the only situations in which it's okay to do something lame/underwhelming when competing with others is when you're already ahead of the competition.

I'm remaining hopeful that they'll show us great things next month.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#59Viper187666Posted 5/2/2014 4:01:51 PM
CaIiber345 posted...

Exactly. I spent an obscene amount on 360 games. That won't happen this gen.
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG