#22necro00Posted 5/1/2014 2:37:31 PM
Horridhal posted...
Horridhal posted...
Inb4indiedeveloperdoesntcountlulz.

It is almost like I'm psychic :

necro00 posted...
Lol Indie games suck, id rather let other systems have that trash

MRL3G3ND posted...
I could care less about a rooty poop indie game...

You people are way too easy to read.

indie games blow, hated them on the 360 hate them now good riddance to them
#23billOrileyPosted 5/1/2014 2:54:13 PM
lol, not only gamers hate ms, but even the developers hate them too. Pretty soon it's gonna be called the xcablebox the way things are going.
#24mokmuudPosted 5/1/2014 2:54:19 PM
necro00 posted...
indie games blow, hated them on the 360 hate them now good riddance to them

Way to generalize.
Lol
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#25Laylow12Posted 5/1/2014 3:15:32 PM
WOW: MICROSOFT doesn't want indie games on the console! Message received, loud and clearly by all!!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#26billOrileyPosted 5/1/2014 3:17:42 PM
Laylow12 posted...
WOW: MICROSOFT doesn't want indie games on the console! Message received, loud and clearly by all!!

but phil spencer said that indie games are important and that they're looking forward to getting them on the xbone
#27Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 5/1/2014 3:21:36 PM
ParappaTheHATER posted...
What will eventually happen is Xbox won't be getting the games,
Once PS4 tops 15 million and Xbox One is still under 10 million developers won't ever care if they miss out on Xbox One's small install base,

Uh that's ridiculous. They will be content to release it only on the PS4 and not both where they will end up selling more copies and have a much bigger userbase.
#28Laylow12Posted 5/1/2014 3:24:03 PM
billOriley posted...
Laylow12 posted...

but phil spencer said that indie games are important and that they're looking forward to getting them on the xbone

He's talking out of both ends again.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#29MasteroftheArtsPosted 5/1/2014 3:57:18 PM
I don't really care because I didn't buy the system to play indie games and the only developers who are going to be negatively affected by this are indie developers who can't simultaneously launch and should be on PC and Tablets anyway.
---
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."
#30gohoanqPosted 5/1/2014 4:02:47 PM
This gen might be a good thing.. because maybe it'll tell MS they aren't the end all be all of gaming and they may change. lol Last gen PS3 was screwed because of MS's money and bs "release at the same time" clause. :/
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.