When should I get a xbox one?

#11lilj812Posted 5/1/2014 3:38:45 PM
Go ahead and buy the inferior product for more money. I'm sure you make wise investments all the time.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#12njkking01(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2014 3:42:42 PM
so many trolls on this board look I know your console has no games atm but stop trollling geez. I have the cash just dont know If I should upgrade this early. I have so much money invest in my 360 call me wierd but , I cant stand having two consoles for some odd reason
#13nableetPosted 5/1/2014 4:06:53 PM
njkking01 posted...
so many trolls on this board look I know your console has no games atm but stop trollling geez. I have the cash just dont know If I should upgrade this early. I have so much money invest in my 360 call me wierd but , I cant stand having two consoles for some odd reason

Blatant fanboyism aside, wait for E3 to see what is coming up in the near future. If the games appeal to you already, jump in if you have the cash.

I'd wait until a price cut if you aren't too bothered with the current games.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#14njkking01(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2014 4:14:07 PM
nableet posted...
njkking01 posted...

sorry just wanted dem ps4 fanboys out of here

Blatant fanboyism aside, wait for E3 to see what is coming up in the near future. If the games appeal to you already, jump in if you have the cash.

I'd wait until a price cut if you aren't too bothered with the current games.

IM sorry tired of ps4 fanboys
#15PackersXLVPosted 5/1/2014 4:19:02 PM
Get it now TC trust me I got mine a month ago and I wish I got it at launch instead of Ps4.
Now I'm not trolling on ps4 I like it now that FF14 a realm reborn is out and I'm getting the show 14. But all I'm saying is I should of got Xbox at launch and ps4 last month but I did it backwards.
#16Tajaz2426Posted 5/1/2014 4:21:22 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Best exclusives
Best controller
Best multiplayer servers
Best features
Best Voice Commands

Yep, you want one.

It is kinda funny only one of those things on the list is objective....the others are subjective...

Kinda caught my eye, sir.
#17grampamurkedPosted 5/1/2014 4:21:26 PM
lilj812 posted...
Go ahead and buy the inferior product for more money. I'm sure you make wise investments all the time.

Someone needs to visit a psychologist

Anyhoo tc I would wait. I got one at launch. A month later it started collecting dust and it still does. Nothing worth playing on either system that isn't available on an older one.
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU