Aren't you guys tired of trolling/responding to anti MS nonsense?

#11MrImpatient35Posted 5/1/2014 4:41:07 PM
TheeLeeham posted...
I'm getting sick of responding to trolls but only because I come here to actually discuss games/consoles. I don't mind negative talk either but there's a difference between talking about the issues with a game/console and trying to make people feel bad about their opinions/ blowing tiny matters way out of proportion to make things seem worst then they are.

+1. I usually come on this board in hopes of finding out some news I didn't know about, but all I usually find is a slew of anti-X1 talk. Even if it's not true.
---
FML
#12PoweredMilkManPosted 5/1/2014 4:44:49 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
TheeLeeham posted...
I'm getting sick of responding to trolls but only because I come here to actually discuss games/consoles. I don't mind negative talk either but there's a difference between talking about the issues with a game/console and trying to make people feel bad about their opinions/ blowing tiny matters way out of proportion to make things seem worst then they are.

+1. I usually come on this board in hopes of finding out some news I didn't know about, but all I usually find is a slew of anti-X1 talk. Even if it's not true.

you want reddit for that.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#13BIackPriviIigePosted 5/1/2014 4:46:26 PM
grampamurked posted...
BIackPriviIige posted...
I'm more tired of the "I'm not biased" trolls.

I prefer the X1 but I rarely play it.

Your point?

My point is I'm tired of the "I'm not biased" trolls. What's your point in mentioning that you own both consoles?
#14RedFive3Posted 5/1/2014 5:09:55 PM
I just put all the trolls on my ignore list. It's been a much better place.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#15quincy2000aPosted 5/1/2014 5:34:15 PM
RedFive3 posted...
I just put all the trolls on my ignore list. It's been a much better place.

...and that is the sensible way to handle it.
---
http://www.thehdstandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/720p-vs-1080p.png
And, yes, I visit Eurogamer's Digital Foundry for X1/PS4 comparisons.
#16Goregasm17Posted 5/1/2014 6:32:04 PM
Sorry, but Playstation lost the moment the first Xbox came out.
I was against Xbox at first, but being a kid and all I got curious and asked for one for Christmas one year, never again will I go back to Sony. Preference.

INB4 INDIE GAME SYSTEM IS BETTER THAN XBONER
(I have a PC too, it plays your F2P indies better than your 400 dollar cash grab)
#17youngskillzPosted 5/1/2014 6:50:35 PM
Goregasm17 posted...
Sorry, but Playstation lost the moment the first Xbox came out.
I was against Xbox at first, but being a kid and all I got curious and asked for one for Christmas one year, never again will I go back to Sony. Preference.

INB4 INDIE GAME SYSTEM IS BETTER THAN XBONER
(I have a PC too, it plays your F2P indies better than your 400 dollar cash grab)

lol get out with your nonsense.

both the xbox trolls and the ones that come here an troll the xbox are sorry ass people.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#18tadmfpolePosted 5/2/2014 2:23:01 AM
It is amusing watching some of the overly sensitive fanboys call everyone that they disagree with a troll and then proceed to debate with these "trolls" page after page day after day. GameFaqs has always been at it's most entertaining around the release of a new system.

The bad math topics are my favorite, followed closely by the Wall Street experts. If any thread has "TO 500!!" written all over it, it is a good ol bad math thread.
---
my current game collection
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/tadmfpole/games/owned