Most affordable ASTROS/TRITTONS on amazon?

#1GANGSTER5557Posted 5/2/2014 8:06:05 AM
MUST include:
Affordable, versatility, and quality

$150 at the absolute maximum.

Which Astros and Trittons offer all that for that price? I saw the A30s listed for $150. I am guessing they will work on xbox 360, ps3, and xbox one?

Thanks in the future!
---
I made this account a long time ago, please do not make a comment apropros to my username, in result it causes an off topic argument.
#2CapwnDPosted 5/2/2014 10:38:48 AM
Astro Mixamp + Modmic would come to about $150 or $160. Then just use your own headphones.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#3GANGSTER5557(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 6:59:16 PM
CapwnD posted...
Astro Mixamp + Modmic would come to about $150 or $160. Then just use your own headphones.

Not sure what you mean when you say that after you get the mixamp and
Modmic for 150 "use your own headphones?"
---
I made this account a long time ago, please do not make a comment apropros to my username, in result it causes an off topic argument.
#4elbarto1Posted 5/4/2014 7:47:50 PM
We've spoke about this on here before. I have the tritton ax pro headphones.
They seem to be discontinued because they're last gen. If you can find a pair they're great and work for any system w optical/toslink output and can chat on ps3,ps4,360,xbone (with buying a talk back cable for $3 online)
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#5CapwnDPosted 5/4/2014 8:35:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6CapwnDPosted 5/4/2014 8:37:23 PM(edited)
GANGSTER5557 posted...
CapwnD posted...

Not sure what you mean when you say that after you get the mixamp and
Modmic for 150 "use your own headphones?"

With all these setups, the headphones are just headphones. Some also have a mic. There is nothing special about the headphones themselves.

So if you have your own headphones, you could attach a modmic and use the Astro Mixamp (which is just an amp, no headphones included). You don't have to buy the headphones if you have your own.

elbarto1 posted...
We've spoke about this on here before. I have the tritton ax pro headphones.
They seem to be discontinued because they're last gen. If you can find a pair they're great and work for any system w optical/toslink output and can chat on ps3,ps4,360,xbone (with buying a talk back cable for $3 online)

You would also have to get the chat adapter to use with the Xbox ones, but your point still stands... it should still be a total of under $150.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!