none of my past generation gaming friends have a xbox one....

#1NightMareBunnyPosted 5/2/2014 8:42:44 AM
i had a ps3 and wii last generation so naturally most of them if they have a new console it's a ps4....it's a bummer because some of them were such good people to play with but hey thems the breaks

anyone else notice the friends they had on another console not following them here or getting one?
---
PS3 VV_Argost
XB1 GamerClawdeen WiiU: GothicNightmare
#2heffley19Posted 5/2/2014 8:43:24 AM
*an Xbox One
---
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
Twitch account name: Thatoffensiveguy
#3gohoanqPosted 5/2/2014 8:46:22 AM
lol Only 1 of my friends from 360 has an Xbox One. :/ I've tried really really REALLY hard to get a couple of other great friends to get one but no way in hell will they even consider it sadly. MS did too much damage -_- The one friend that listened to me and got it though loves it and talks crap about the ones that refuse to at least give it a chance. haha
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#4DarthUchiha91Posted 5/2/2014 8:47:34 AM
Get some new friends.
---
" I don't see the difference between 1080p and 792p"- Ray Charles
#5LEGEND_725Posted 5/2/2014 8:48:04 AM
heffley19 posted...
*an Xbox One

Nobody cares nerd, correcting grammar online in a sad attempt to appear intelligent is pathetic. You could clearly understand his point so the failure was not on him but on yourself to comprehend. Do you go out in professional settings and at meetings try to correct grammar as someone is talking? You will be laughed at. Communication was meant to convey ideas and OP did that just fine, communication is not meant to fuel your pseudo intelligence.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#6NCPwnPosted 5/2/2014 8:55:27 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
heffley19 posted...
*an Xbox One

Nobody cares nerd, correcting grammar online in a sad attempt to appear intelligent is pathetic. You could clearly understand his point so the failure was not on him but on yourself to comprehend. Do you go out in professional settings and at meetings try to correct grammar as someone is talking? You will be laughed at. Communication was meant to convey ideas and OP did that just fine, communication is not meant to fuel your pseudo intelligence.

NERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst, The Last of Us
#7blingbling078Posted 5/2/2014 9:00:56 AM
they dont have jobs i take it

all the hate. i love the xbox one.. mind u i never played a ps4 but are the graphic differences that much?

LOL yes its less powerful but ill still take MS exclusives over sony exclusives anyday
#8Smoke410Posted 5/2/2014 9:05:13 AM
NCPwn posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
heffley19 posted...
*an Xbox One

NERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read that in Ogre's voice lol
---
Intel Core 2 Duo |Radeon HD 4200|4GB DDR2|
XB1: xXsirsm0keXx
#9xxnogamerxxPosted 5/2/2014 9:05:44 AM
About 10 people on my list so far have Xbox ones. It seems like its been increasing by 1 to 2 new consoles every 2 weeks or so.
#10DojoMaxPosted 5/2/2014 9:10:24 AM
gohoanq posted...
lol Only 1 of my friends from 360 has an Xbox One. :/ I've tried really really REALLY hard to get a couple of other great friends to get one but no way in hell will they even consider it sadly. MS did too much damage -_- The one friend that listened to me and got it though loves it and talks crap about the ones that refuse to at least give it a chance. haha
---

You don't even have an X1 bro
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax