none of my past generation gaming friends have a xbox one....

#31HorridhalPosted 5/2/2014 9:50:27 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Horridhal posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Horridhal posted...
NightMareBunny posted...
i don't get it...yes i know XB1 is more expensive than the ps4 but is it really such a premium item to brag about?

It makes people feel better about spending the extra $100 to pretend it is a classy high end item.

Ill reassure you, if you'll reassure me.

Only if you call me after. I won't be just another one night reassurance!

I promise to call you and reassure you until the XBOX ONE can play games as well as the PS4.

Sound good?

=)

My prince!
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#32Laylow12Posted 5/2/2014 9:52:52 PM
Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#33aj4x94Posted 5/2/2014 11:27:39 PM
Not too many. Most of my friends were die hard 360 people, but jumped ship to Sony after last year's E3.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#34jpraelsterPosted 5/2/2014 11:33:05 PM
aj4x94 posted...
Not too many. Most of my friends were die hard 360 people, but jumped ship to Sony after last year's E3.

Morons
#35StrongBlackVinePosted 5/2/2014 11:34:11 PM
jpraelster posted...
aj4x94 posted...

Morons

PS4 > Xbone so what was so moronic about it?
#36kyncaniPosted 5/3/2014 12:47:24 AM
StrongBlackVine posted...
jpraelster posted...
aj4x94 posted...

Morons

PS4 > Xbone so what was so moronic about it?

True fanboys will stay with the Xbox One, until the day it dies.
#37HENTAIDOJIPosted 5/3/2014 8:03:29 AM
SS_MetalSonic posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
75% of mine do.

The other 25% bought PS4s and regret it. They thought it was a cheaper Xbone.

I have had every Playstation and I have had every Xbox. That's just how I like to do it but I could never ever drop Xbox and just have Playstation. I would drop Playstation though.

I personally have 5 friends on Xbox live that have Xbox one. And we are all Day one users.

They keep asking me when Halo and Gears will be out on the "Xbone Slim"

I tell them they will be out on Feb 30th 2016.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#38robert_rangersuPosted 5/3/2014 8:05:13 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
heffley19 posted...
*an Xbox One

Nobody cares nerd, correcting grammar online in a sad attempt to appear intelligent is pathetic. You could clearly understand his point so the failure was not on him but on yourself to comprehend. Do you go out in professional settings and at meetings try to correct grammar as someone is talking? You will be laughed at. Communication was meant to convey ideas and OP did that just fine, communication is not meant to fuel your pseudo intelligence.

Knowing the difference from A and AN does not make you intelligent.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#39gohoanqPosted 5/3/2014 9:20:35 AM
DojoMax posted...
gohoanq posted...
lol Only 1 of my friends from 360 has an Xbox One. :/ I've tried really really REALLY hard to get a couple of other great friends to get one but no way in hell will they even consider it sadly. MS did too much damage -_- The one friend that listened to me and got it though loves it and talks crap about the ones that refuse to at least give it a chance. haha
---

You don't even have an X1 bro

Uh.. was that supposed to get me upset or something? lol I got one almost exactly a month after I got my PS4, last year in December.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#40NightMareBunny(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 11:25:55 AM
overall sony made smarter business choices than microsoft i guess....and not having everything hidden behind a paywall
---
PS3 VV_Argost
XB1 GamerClawdeen WiiU: GothicNightmare