Seems like MS is the only one holding strong

#111Tajaz2426Posted 5/3/2014 4:46:39 PM
leelee3105 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
thegamer00 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
thegamer00 posted...
Sony moving to PSNOW. hahahaha.

Would be pretty cool, huh? Being able to play older games anywhere your at, staying in a hotel, traveling(as my at has a 10/1.5 wifi), on any tv. That would be kinda sweet if done right.

Too much lag in PSNOW not viable at all. PS1 games? WTF?

I think it's ps3 games or new games they make that will be on there, also remember we are talking probably 10 years or so. If it happened it would be cool, you don't think that is cool?

It's definitely cool. I hope Nintendo does the same. To be able to play almost every game from my childhood with the incredible Xbox controller would make me a happy man

Me too, I want to be able to play some Mario and Zelda on my ipad and use the XBox or the 4 controller. That's would be awesome!
#112TheSL1ClubPosted 5/3/2014 4:48:28 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
thegamer00 posted...
I just wonder if Sony will sell individual studios to make money. They desperately need it.

No, they don't desperately need it, don't be a fanboy, do some research on economics of business functions. Even if they went bankrupt it wouldn't matter, there are protections and ways to sell their bleeding areas off. If they desperately needed, they wouldn't have has the money for R&D and for the VR thingy the are wasting money with.

Come on, let's have a real discussion about things you know about, not things you just throw out there for the heck of it.

Die hard fanboys like these don't educate them selves on such matters, they have no idea what a chapter 11 is and just throw the word 'bankrupt' around like they understand it.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#113Tajaz2426Posted 5/3/2014 4:52:23 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
thegamer00 posted...
I just wonder if Sony will sell individual studios to make money. They desperately need it.

No, they don't desperately need it, don't be a fanboy, do some research on economics of business functions. Even if they went bankrupt it wouldn't matter, there are protections and ways to sell their bleeding areas off. If they desperately needed, they wouldn't have has the money for R&D and for the VR thingy the are wasting money with.

Come on, let's have a real discussion about things you know about, not things you just throw out there for the heck of it.

Die hard fanboys like these don't educate them selves on such matters, they have no idea what a chapter 11 is and just throw the word 'bankrupt' around like they understand it.

I was really hoping to have an honest debate with facts, we could have learned about each others consoles, the good, bad, and ugly. I'm not afraid to say all the bad things about my PS4, why can't the truth be the truth and opinion,be just that, an opinion....
#114NikraPosted 5/3/2014 7:58:57 PM
Ninto was here long before both Playstation and Xbox. And they will still be here a long time after Xbox and Playstation past away.
Microsoft are converting the Xbox on to an Entertainment box. and Sony will follow soon. The problem is that the concept is already obsolete. Only Nintendo is sticking to the game only console.
#115GFaqsUser22Posted 5/3/2014 8:41:41 PM(edited)
^ And most of Nintendo's games suck.
#116NikraPosted 5/3/2014 8:54:55 PM
GFaqsUser22 posted...
^ And most of Nintendo's games suck.

And you know that because you played them all?
Pathetic statement.
#117leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 10:42:34 AM
I love me some nintendo, but they are going to be out of the console business after this one too. there is a very very good chance I will be playing games, including PS games, on my MS console at the house and playing the same games on a nintendo hand held when im on the road. and that makes me very happy!
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#118Chao_YunPosted 5/5/2014 3:06:19 AM(edited)
thegamer00 posted...

Buildings don't make money. They cost money (property taxes, etc). Studios generate income. I think selling off their primary revenue stream would be a mistake. They are trimming the fat. Sony has a lot of assets and I think Kaz has realized the current economic situation. Sell assets and return to profitability. I was looking at them recently, and their junk bond status isn't promising, but they have a lot of assets and no problems getting credit, so I am tempted to invest. I am wondering if the price will go lower or the credit rating will go higher. I am still on the fence.
---
Forest trees are greener.
#119thegamer00Posted 5/5/2014 11:57:25 AM
Seems very true than ever.
#120leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2014 1:23:19 PM
Thought I'd bump this topic. Someone posted a link to a PS magazine article again saying Sony was saying bye bye to the console market and the topic for deleted. Sony pony working as gamefaqs mod? Sure seems so lol
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!