Seems like MS is the only one holding strong

#51Chao_YunPosted 5/2/2014 3:43:49 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Chao_Yun posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
VGAddict90 posted...
MS is holding strong? XBone is getting spanked by the PS4, and is even behind the Wii U in WW sales. Titanfall didn't do anything for it, either.

The gap between XB1 sales and Wii U sales will only get bigger when MK8 comes out.

Wiiu launched a year before and is dying even in its own home country .

Xbox is in 13 countries vs the ps4s 55 and xbox isnt that far behind in US considering it costs 20% more.

TF outsold infamous with a smaller install base.

Xbox division was profitable yet again while Sony is dying.

Guess what. Super Mario Brothers sold with the NES. Check those sales numbers. Skewed, my friend, skewed. That's the whole point.

But people counted bundles for every other game ever such as Kill Zone. Stop with the 180s. TF sold great, get over it.

180s are Microsoft exclusive, lol. Which people?
---
Forest trees are greener.
#52kcypher2000Posted 5/2/2014 3:45:21 PM
Porunga posted...
Chao_Yun posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
VGAddict90 posted...
MS is holding strong? XBone is getting spanked by the PS4, and is even behind the Wii U in WW sales. Titanfall didn't do anything for it, either.

The gap between XB1 sales and Wii U sales will only get bigger when MK8 comes out.

Xbox is in 13 countries vs the ps4s 55 and xbox isnt that far behind in US considering it costs 20% more.

Guess what. Super Mario Brothers sold with the NES. Check those sales numbers. Skewed, my friend, skewed. That's the whole point.

Not only that but it was a FPS vs a open world superhero game... not shocking what the masses went with. PLUS the sales numbers everyone always uses to compare titanfall to infamous included the PC titanfall numbers. It still outsold infamous, it just isn't terribly impressive nor surprising. I know what the better game was, but it is my opinion, and I keep it to myself.

Totally wrong. TF on xbox one alone sold more. See you are comparing retail and digital sales of infamous vs retail only sales of TF.

Also i dont care about open world vs shooters because a game is a game. Meaning more gsmers prefer TF than infamous even with the lower install base. Btw kill zone is a ghost town and thats also a shooter.
#53Fog9Posted 5/2/2014 3:46:58 PM
LMAO thanks for the laughs TC!
---
psn/xbl: hydefog9
#54rellimnayrPosted 5/2/2014 3:48:01 PM
How in the hell is this not flagged and removed for trolling!?

M$ runs these message boards I swear to God.
#55Chao_YunPosted 5/2/2014 3:56:39 PM(edited)
kcypher2000 posted...
Porunga posted...
Chao_Yun posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
VGAddict90 posted...

Not only that but it was a FPS vs a open world superhero game... not shocking what the masses went with. PLUS the sales numbers everyone always uses to compare titanfall to infamous included the PC titanfall numbers. It still outsold infamous, it just isn't terribly impressive nor surprising. I know what the better game was, but it is my opinion, and I keep it to myself.

Totally wrong. TF on xbox one alone sold more. See you are comparing retail and digital sales of infamous vs retail only sales of TF.

Also i dont care about open world vs shooters because a game is a game. Meaning more gsmers prefer TF than infamous even with the lower install base. Btw kill zone is a ghost town and thats also a shooter.

I agree on 'a game is a game.' But riddle me this: how many Titanfall copies sold on Xbox One only, not bundled, not PC? A good game will drive the install base, so that point is moot. I ask this mainly because I would have much rather had my gold Zelda cartridge as my first game, and totally ignored Super Mario Brothers.
---
#56MachineZedPosted 5/2/2014 3:54:28 PM
Chao_Yun posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
VGAddict90 posted...

I think you need to recheck those numbers. All we heard about once the NPD numbers came out was how the great system seller Titanfall couldn't move systems, as they failed to outsell the Ps4 that month.

So which is it? Did the selling of bundles help inflate the numbers, or did it fail to move systems?

Hooray for more double standards.
#57kcypher2000Posted 5/2/2014 3:55:28 PM
Chao_Yun posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Chao_Yun posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
VGAddict90 posted...

But people counted bundles for every other game ever such as Kill Zone. Stop with the 180s. TF sold great, get over it.

180s are Microsoft exclusive, lol. Which people?

Then why do ponies 180 so much?

Indies didnt count last gen.

Privacy was a big deal

Mocked xbox sports ad then its okay for sony to have musicals with no gsme play

Never pay to play online

Not fair to compare 13 vs 2 countries at launch but 55 vs 13 is fine

Xbox reveal was mocked for no games even though ps4 still has no games.

Xbox mocked for having media options but ponies make a big deal about netflix paywall and wwe app.

1080p matters except for bf4 or kill zone sf.

60fps matters except for ps4 version of ghosts or that most ps4 "60fps" games arent 60 and devs let you lock it at 30.

I can keep on going if you want but youd just 180 on 180s being bad.
#58kcypher2000Posted 5/2/2014 4:01:01 PM
MachineZed posted...
Chao_Yun posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
VGAddict90 posted...

I think you need to recheck those numbers. All we heard about once the NPD numbers came out was how the great system seller Titanfall couldn't move systems, as they failed to outsell the Ps4 that month.

So which is it? Did the selling of bundles help inflate the numbers, or did it fail to move systems?

Hooray for more double standards.

Im confused by that too.
#59HENTAIDOJIPosted 5/2/2014 4:02:16 PM
But riddle me this: how many Titanfall copies sold on Xbox One only, not bundled, not PC?

880K standalone, 1.1m including bundles according to NPD.

You can probably guess the PC divide by the UK numbers which before the 360 version released, were 94% Xbone, 6% PC.

JAN NPD = Xbone 145,000 / PS4's impossible to find
MARCH NPD = Xbone 311,000/ PS4's available at every online retailer

Something happened. Xbone sales doubled and Sony said the PS4 shortage would last into the late summer.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#60Chao_YunPosted 5/2/2014 4:11:21 PM

Indies didnt count last gen.

>Yeah, neither Microsoft nor Sony made them accessible.

Privacy was a big deal

>It still is. Microsoft selling out to the NSA doesn't help their cause.

Mocked xbox sports ad then its okay for sony to have musicals with no gsme play

>I don't understand that one.

Never pay to play online

>Thanks Microsoft, for setting a precedent.

Not fair to compare 13 vs 2 countries at launch but 55 vs 13 is fine

>Would it matter? The PS4 would be very close at 2 vs 13.

Xbox reveal was mocked for no games even though ps4 still has no games. Yep, and still sells better.

>What does that tell you?

Xbox mocked for having media options but ponies make a big deal about netflix paywall and wwe app.

>Yeah, paywalls are annoying and prohibitive. They don't annoy you?

1080p matters except for bf4 or kill zone sf.

>That is a developer constraint, not a hardware constraint. The Xbox One could probably do it too if the esRAM was used correctly, but it will be a pain in the ass to optimize.

60fps matters except for ps4 version of ghosts or that most ps4 "60fps" games arent 60 and devs let you lock it at 30.

>When I am drunk, it is unlikely I can keep up with 30 fps. Not a concern for me, but if it is for you, you might want to get a PC or a PS4.

I can keep on going if you want but youd just 180 on 180s being bad.

>Oh, please do.
---