Seems like MS is the only one holding strong

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Seems like MS is the only one holding strong
1 year ago#91
Don't feel bad tc, you riled up a lot of Sony boys in this topic. Your mission was a success I would think.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
1 year ago#92
Geist posted...
Don't feel bad tc, you riled up a lot of Sony boys in this topic. Your mission was a success I would think.

well thats never hard to do.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
1 year ago#93
oh and for the record guys, i saw a lot of people talking bad about the fool.com Yes it is a shock journalism site that always posts misleading topic titles and off the wall theories. with that being said though, they have never been caught making up direct quotes.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
1 year ago#94
I for one think that it's wonderful that fool.com is a reliable and trustworthy site...until they post their next anti-Xbone article, anyways, at which point we'll revert back to "lol fool.com!"
---
Now Reading: The Poop That Took a Pee
1 year ago#95
AceAndJunpei posted...
I for one think that it's wonderful that fool.com is a reliable and trustworthy site...until they post their next anti-Xbone article, anyways, at which point we'll revert back to "lol fool.com!"

i literally just cleared that up one post ago. geeez
---
1 year ago#96
LOL @ this topic.
1 year ago#97
badmanneil posted...
LOL @ this topic.

Yeah it's funny to see all the Pony tears huh
---
1 year ago#98
leelee3105 posted...
badmanneil posted...
LOL @ this topic.

Yeah it's funny to see all the Pony tears huh

I have a PS4 and I love all my Playstations, with that said if they went to streaming I'd still wake up the next day. They could possibly make more money I suppose with only digital, so that could be good.

If you only made this Topic to provoke people that sucks, could have had a good discussion in the micro and macroeconomics field. Then we could tear into each division needed to push this out, jobs affected, inflation, game price decrease or not?, game quality.

I think you missed a great opportunity for a good case and group study.
1 year ago#99
Sony moving to PSNOW. hahahaha.
1 year ago#100
Sony is going bankrupt. Nothing right now can change this.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Seems like MS is the only one holding strong

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived