Seems like MS is the only one holding strong

#91GeistPosted 5/3/2014 11:26:17 AM
Don't feel bad tc, you riled up a lot of Sony boys in this topic. Your mission was a success I would think.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#92leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 11:36:25 AM
Geist posted...
Don't feel bad tc, you riled up a lot of Sony boys in this topic. Your mission was a success I would think.

well thats never hard to do.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#93leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 11:39:47 AM
oh and for the record guys, i saw a lot of people talking bad about the fool.com Yes it is a shock journalism site that always posts misleading topic titles and off the wall theories. with that being said though, they have never been caught making up direct quotes.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
#94AceAndJunpeiPosted 5/3/2014 11:47:51 AM(edited)
I for one think that it's wonderful that fool.com is a reliable and trustworthy site...until they post their next anti-Xbone article, anyways, at which point we'll revert back to "lol fool.com!"
---
Now Reading: The Poop That Took a Pee
#95leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 12:33:02 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
I for one think that it's wonderful that fool.com is a reliable and trustworthy site...until they post their next anti-Xbone article, anyways, at which point we'll revert back to "lol fool.com!"

i literally just cleared that up one post ago. geeez
---
#96badmanneilPosted 5/3/2014 1:10:12 PM
LOL @ this topic.
#97leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 4:50:52 PM
badmanneil posted...
LOL @ this topic.

Yeah it's funny to see all the Pony tears huh
---
#98Tajaz2426Posted 5/3/2014 4:56:35 PM
leelee3105 posted...
badmanneil posted...
LOL @ this topic.

Yeah it's funny to see all the Pony tears huh

I have a PS4 and I love all my Playstations, with that said if they went to streaming I'd still wake up the next day. They could possibly make more money I suppose with only digital, so that could be good.

If you only made this Topic to provoke people that sucks, could have had a good discussion in the micro and macroeconomics field. Then we could tear into each division needed to push this out, jobs affected, inflation, game price decrease or not?, game quality.

I think you missed a great opportunity for a good case and group study.
#99thegamer00Posted 5/3/2014 5:22:36 PM
Sony moving to PSNOW. hahahaha.
#100thegamer00Posted 5/3/2014 5:24:00 PM
Sony is going bankrupt. Nothing right now can change this.