With Halo in decline, MS needs new FIRST PARTY titles if they hope to compete.

#21Robin_MaskPosted 5/2/2014 3:47:47 PM
Izraeil posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
Didn't Resistance fail miserably in sales?

Eh, I always found it hilarious how in Gametrailers, Halo 3 getting a review that got .1 more than Uncharted 2 equalled to the fans just crying over it.

Resistance 3 flopped,but the first one sold over 4million.
And I don't understand why Uncharted fans would be crying over a .1 in one review, Uncharted 2 has 3 whole numbers over Halo 3 on Metacritic and Gamerankings.
Infact Sony has 3 games in the top ten highest rated games of last gen, and MS has 0.
I'm still baffled over how MS fans can even think MS first party is even comparable to Sony's let alone better.

What about the second game?

Oh, that's because those fanboys can't understand opinions.

I'm amazed you care that much about those games, do you even like them to begin with?
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#22SupaflyGibsonPosted 5/2/2014 4:12:01 PM
Halo in decline?? Yeah good one. I agree its not what it used to be but its far from being concerned with.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#23cmincPosted 5/2/2014 4:24:06 PM
With the exceptions of killzone and uncharted, every sony ip sequel sells about half as much as the game before it. This thread is stupid.

Also, ms has more exclusives out now than sony, more titles announced, that are much more anticipated and many more coming. And thats in addition to the marquree titles that 'everyones sick of,' even though as franchises they consistently outperform everything sony can offer. Be afraid, ponies.

You have indies and, for now, slightly higher resolutions on multiplats. We have the games you hope you get the sequels to and IP thats actually worth being excited about.

But, seriously, enjoy the order. It looks great.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |
#24CKnightPosted 5/2/2014 4:25:47 PM
It always seems like Sony needs a bunch of first party titles just to compete with Halo, Gears of War, Fable and Forza.

MS always seem to skate by just fine with 3 or 4 good first party games.
#25billOrileyPosted 5/2/2014 4:28:55 PM
of course halo have been on a decline when you release it every other year with spinoffs, that includes forza too. I still like gears tho
#26VamarPosted 5/2/2014 5:29:16 PM
Last I checked, Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive were new first party IPs.
#27RaRitsujunPosted 5/2/2014 5:43:24 PM
Don't give up, MS!! lol
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 49 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#28aheroafakePosted 5/2/2014 6:12:54 PM
How is Halo in decline?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |