Did Sony steal Microsoft's Thunder?

#21StrongBlackVinePosted 5/3/2014 1:47:44 AM
All Microsoft has for Call Of Duty is timed DLC...that is nothing to get excited about. Plus it will look and run better on PS4.
#22InjusticeRebornPosted 5/3/2014 2:16:37 AM
StrongBlackVine posted...
All Microsoft has for Call Of Duty is timed DLC...that is nothing to get excited about. Plus it will look and run better on PS4.

A couple of things may happen:

1) Your statement is right.

2) Your statement is wrong. Both versions look identical, and in turn claims that Microsoft behind the scenes forced equality between both versions.

Can't wait for November. For many reasons. :popcorn:
---
10/03/14-11/03/14 - the day GameFAQs turned into the Dead Sea of the internet.
#23kyncaniPosted 5/3/2014 2:39:55 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
StrongBlackVine posted...

A couple of things may happen:

1) Your statement is right.

2) Your statement is wrong. Both versions look identical, and in turn claims that Microsoft behind the scenes forced equality between both versions.

Can't wait for November. For many reasons. :popcorn:

One thing is sure though : games don't run better on the Xbox One, ever; so with more games coming out, it will be like non stop porcorn time :)
#24EnclavePosted 5/3/2014 5:04:25 PM
Call of Duty isn't thunder if only because it's a multiplat game. Kinda hard for it to generate thunder for the Xbone when it's also going to be on the PS4.

That's why this Project Beast is the talk of the town, it's likely to be an exclusive and thus something to generate chatter. Being exclusive means that it's the sort of game that helps convince people to buy a system, that's something multiplats don't do (well except in a certain way that I'd probably be labeled a troll for mentioning).
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#25chrish909Posted 5/3/2014 5:23:29 PM
A rumored exclusive, the internet is ablaze.

Is it just me, or from the project beast screens, the game looks identical to dark souls, they even have a fog door. The game is certain to be a dark souls rehash even before the announcement.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#26chrish909Posted 5/3/2014 5:25:36 PM
Enclave, what town do you live in that talks about an unannounced game with like 5 leaked screenshots?
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#27Fog9Posted 5/3/2014 5:30:53 PM
No, but a new souls game for me is a reason to finally jump into "next gen"/
---
psn/xbl: hydefog9
#28EnclavePosted 5/3/2014 5:32:21 PM
chrish909 posted...
Enclave, what town do you live in that talks about an unannounced game with like 5 leaked screenshots?

It's a turn of phrase, my point is rather obvious.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#29leelee3105Posted 5/3/2014 5:37:47 PM
There are like 10 people who cared about that game yesterday, and now a few hundred ponies flooding to Wikipedia so they can pretend like they not only had ever heard of it, but are actually excited about it. With that said, COD is going to continue to be awful
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#30thegamer00Posted 5/3/2014 5:43:17 PM
Call of Duty will sell 50X more copies on Xbox One - the official console for COD action.