COD Advanced Warfare is this the change the series needed?

#1Dev445Posted 5/2/2014 6:51:03 PM
I think so. People always complained about COD being the same and not much is changed, well they finally listened. Exo-skeletons, Super jumps, Cloaking, and other future tech they're finally changing the formula it will be interesting to see if it still feels like COD.

Not to mention it has a graphics overhaul, what engine are they using for this?
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#2CharadeSmithPosted 5/2/2014 6:58:05 PM
The change it needs is to stop being made
Nothing else will ever work
---
"I buy physical because if I can't touch it then it doesn't exist" - GameFAQs wisdom.
#3pobbesPosted 5/2/2014 7:00:18 PM
the change needed was to add mechs?

i agree, every game needs more mechs!!
#4BeefEasterPosted 5/2/2014 7:02:11 PM
looks just like ghosts with elysium exoskeletons and a few james bond gadgets
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#5mike468Posted 5/2/2014 7:04:05 PM
I can't say it looks original. The game looks like it blatantly rips offs Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Crysis (or even MGS: Rising) and Elysium.

That being said, it does look interesting enough to bring me back to the series after the crap that was MW3.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#6FinzFan4lifePosted 5/2/2014 8:06:41 PM
honestly COD was only good during the times they did WW2 games
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#7aheroafakePosted 5/2/2014 8:07:38 PM
CharadeSmith posted...
The change it needs is to stop being made
Nothing else will ever work

lol
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#8SRBiasPosted 5/2/2014 8:09:24 PM
I was hoping it had giant mechs and wall running and they named it Call Of Duty : The Day The Titans Fell.
#9badmanneilPosted 5/2/2014 8:10:58 PM
Dev445 posted...
I think so. People always complained about COD being the same and not much is changed, well they finally listened. Exo-skeletons, Super jumps, Cloaking, and other future tech they're finally changing the formula it will be interesting to see if it still feels like COD.

Not to mention it has a graphics overhaul, what engine are they using for this?

These are all the things i don't want in a call of duty game and exactly why i dislike titanfall. If i wanted all this crap id play halo or titanfall- This is terrible turn for the series and the industry- why does everything have to be so gimmicky???

Can't wait for Black Ops 3
#10HorridhalPosted 5/2/2014 8:21:02 PM
I feel like this is actually the opposite of what it needed.

The series was at its best when it was doing classic wars. A return to its roots would be a much better IMO.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.