What can Microsoft announce to counter Demon Souls 2 (Project Beast)

#91prozac786Posted 5/3/2014 3:27:22 PM
Nothing. MS has 3 decent exclusives. Gears, Halo, Forza.

That's that.
---
PSN Prozac786
"It shows how poorly education and raised someone really are." bob15x
#92billOrileyPosted 5/3/2014 3:30:25 PM
prozac786 posted...

That's that.

They'll rinse and repeat those 3 for the next 5 years just like they did on the 360.
#93prozac786Posted 5/3/2014 3:31:06 PM
billOriley posted...
prozac786 posted...

That's that.

They'll rinse and repeat those 3 for the next 5 years just like they did on the 360.

My point exactly.
---
PSN Prozac786
#94leatheljPosted 5/3/2014 3:58:16 PM
Wow ppl over hyping this game to the Max I like souls games to but calm down it's not a doomsday to xb1 in any way this may become the most overrated game this generation from the way ppl acting like it's the 2nd comeing and doom of the xb1 well fanboys gonna fanboy.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#95josh924Posted 5/3/2014 4:19:46 PM
billOriley posted...
prozac786 posted...

That's that.

I bet you guys hate the Uncharted games, the Ratchet and Clank games, and the God of War games too, right? Or is it only considered "rinse and repeat" when it comes to games that aren't on your preferred console?
---
Troll logic; posting positive news about the XB1 is called "reassurance", whereas posting negative news is considered "being honest".
#96billOrileyPosted 5/3/2014 4:29:50 PM
josh924 posted...
billOriley posted...
prozac786 posted...

That's that.

I bet you guys hate the Uncharted games, the Ratchet and Clank games, and the God of War games too, right? Or is it only considered "rinse and repeat" when it comes to games that aren't on your preferred console?

stop being salty, i'm not a fan of any of those games you've listed.
#97prozac786Posted 5/3/2014 4:40:09 PM
josh924 posted...
billOriley posted...
prozac786 posted...

That's that.

It's rinse and repeat on both consoles. But MS only has those 3 with any real sales.

While Sony has several exclusives (rinse repeat ones and unique ones) that sell well.
---
PSN Prozac786
#98kyncaniPosted 5/3/2014 4:40:28 PM
Styrof0am posted...
I'm talking about the praise for DS2 on the first page of this thread (eg. first reply from Apex-Player), and comparing it to what TF was touted to be before release.
Hence my question; Supposedly the next killer app? and why I mentioned the pre-TF release vibe.

I may be in the wrong, but you seem to think I'm calling TF a killer-app (or must-have title now). I'm not, I'm merely trying to figure out, if PS4 players consider DS4 a killer app (much like XB1 players did with TF before release).

As I said previously, this is nothing more than genuine curiosity. Nothing more

Oh, in that case, no, as I understand it is very different.

Souls games are very important for that niche gameplay, kinda like Pokemon, Mario, Elder Scrolls or Final Fantasy are important in their own niche.
All those games have their followers.

Titanfall is different. It was a game that is ultimately utterly unimportant.
The hype is already dead. It's all about the next Call of Duty now.
#99josh924Posted 5/3/2014 5:54:22 PM
prozac786 posted...
josh924 posted...
billOriley posted...
prozac786 posted...

That's that.

It's rinse and repeat on both consoles. But MS only has those 3 with any real sales.

Most people don't call it "rinse and repeat"; they call it a "franchise". And FYI, MS has at least two more franchises in Fable and Kinect Sports. They might not be to your liking, but they clearly sell well enough to keep the franchises going.
---
Troll logic; posting positive news about the XB1 is called "reassurance", whereas posting negative news is considered "being honest".
#100josh924Posted 5/3/2014 5:58:17 PM
kyncani posted...
Titanfall is different. It was a game that is ultimately utterly unimportant.
The hype is already dead.

How dead can it really be if the Titanfall board has been the number 1 board for an Xbox One game since the game launched almost two months ago?
---