Why do people still praise EA even after the slop they've pulled on consumers?

#41ArsenicSteelPosted 5/3/2014 1:25:00 PM
Matter of fact, my issue with EA's interference and handling of the studios they acquired was commented on by EA's CEO in a press release as "wrong" in response to all of their criticism.

Looks like the only ones with opinions that don't matter are the ones that don't share their opinions when something has gone bad.
---
A heretic among heretics.
#42scoobydoobydontPosted 5/3/2014 1:26:37 PM
I think we have a genuine EA shill in our midst.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ep3FK5Z.png
#43Viper187666Posted 5/3/2014 1:28:06 PM
ArsenicSteel posted...
EA doesn't care what you think, nor does anyone on this board.

You are talking for way more people than you possible are able to reasonably cover.

Speak with your wallet if you don't like the games they publish, but whining like a 10 yr old doesn't make anyone want to buy any of the triple A games they publish any less.

Funny that isn't how business works. Businesses take consumer opinion and factor it into their decisions at varying rates depending on the company. I'm way past 10 and have take classes on this matter and practiced this concept in the real world. Businesses can't make negative opinions go away and neither can you.

Businesses try to address those with negative opinions with action. You address negative opinion(that has nothing to do with you) by insinuating that only children make their negative opinions known.

Read up on business and consumer history. Better yet, take a class. A little education will teach you that you shouldn't speak for other people and that consumer opinion is accounted for by businesses.

And LMFAO at ME2 being EA's fault. So EA's responsible for making the highest rated and most well received of the ME series? Wow, good for them.

Yup EA is responsible for all the ratings and praise that's showered on that game. They certainly did a good job of getting negative comments taken down. There were so many on the Bioware forums too...just wow. Wait, didn't you say they don't care about my comments? Not caring means apathy and taking no action for or against.

Plus, I don't know were your little tirade about ME2 came from. What exactly did I say about it? Kinda sounds like you mentally snapped and went into defense-mode for no good reason.

EA is a bad company with good games franchises.

Epic is worse there. When people realized they flat out broke the events system on Gears 3 (which takes Seriously 3.0 with it) they posted for months and were constantly deleted with no answers as to a fix. Actually, we had the same problem on 343's garbage forum when they broke the credit cap on Reach and refused to acknowledge it. Hiding those thing sand banning people for demanding answers is a little worse than hiding criticism. At least ME2 worked.
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#44scoobydoobydontPosted 5/3/2014 1:32:01 PM
Viper187666 posted...
Epic is worse there. When people realized they flat out broke the events system on Gears 3 (which takes Seriously 3.0 with it) they posted for months and were constantly deleted with no answers as to a fix. Actually, we had the same problem on 343's garbage forum when they broke the credit cap on Reach and refused to acknowledge it. Hiding those thing sand banning people for demanding answers is a little worse than hiding criticism. At least ME2 worked.

None of this is relevant to EA sucking, it isn't a contest or an either/or situation. Being a horrible game company is not like being the Highlander.
---
#45Sinizta03Posted 5/3/2014 2:04:38 PM
Probably the same reason why people keep giving Microsoft their money even after repeatedly showing they will screw over their fan base any chance they get = blind fanboy syndrome. Those two companies deserve one another.
---
PSN : TMB903
#46Reece504Posted 5/3/2014 10:33:16 PM
ArsenicSteel posted...
Reece504 posted...
They still made great games besides Bethesda gets away with making the buggiest glitch filled games ever and gets praised all the time fallout 3 was unplayable at times with bad textures and ai getting stuck forcing me to have to reset or start over, npc disappearing me falling through rocks etc etc and skyrim you can climb a mountain with a horse vertically lol the list goes on but I guess since the story is so well all this some how gets over looked. Yes ea drop the ball with bf4 but they made games like fight night, mass effect, dragon age, dead space,mirrors edge,UFC 2014.

How does Bethesda get away with in when every damn gamer calls them out on it? Bethesda's buggy games are a quality issue that is around because they code/QA poorly. EA's issues are more because of their conscience decisions to rip apart games and rush projects.

So yes, accidental incompetence gets a little more leeway than intentional design failures.

Zenimax/Betheda's BS greed tactics have been noted just as often as EA's though.

What??? Nobody calls out Bethesda they over look the bugs because the story us so great

Fallout 3 was critically acclaimed by critics and received a number of Game of the Year awards, praising the game's open-ended gameplay and flexible character-leveling system.

Lmao and oblivion and skyrim has been well received

Only game I can think of that ea puts out that is garbage everytime is madden which the last one I bought was 05

Ea catches a lot of flack for a lot of games some that don't be as buggy
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#47scoobydoobydontPosted 5/3/2014 10:49:30 PM(edited)
Bethesda makes great games. EA makes **** and stifles criticism in a number of ways up to and including literally only allowing you to rate "Dungeon Keeper" five stars and well documented astroturfing campaigns. Not to mention EA has never produced a game on the scale of a Bethesda RPG, so I sure as hell hope they can manage to keep their corridor shootbangs relatively bug free. The amount of content in Skyrim alone outweighs what the entire ME trilogy has combined. It would be unfathomable if EA couldn't put out less buggy games when they take twice as long to give you a fraction of the content.
---
#48GeminiX7Posted 5/3/2014 10:46:35 PM
Wait, who the hell do you think PRAISES EA? Yea people buy games published by EA but im pretty sure that between getting b voted worst company in the US and every gaming journalist and thier mother writing articles tearing EA a new arse im pretty sure that the general consensus is that most hate EA not love them.

Itd be like asking why everyone absolutlely loves the WiiU when in reality most are just fans of Nintendo
---
NNID/PSN/GT: GeminiX7
FC: 0748-3100-6541 [FS: Tangelia, Ivysaur, and Maractus]
#49deadmarvPosted 5/4/2014 4:14:51 AM
Where the hell is hentai? He's the biggest ea fanboy/ shill on these boards. I would think he'd have posted something by now.
---
4/6/14 = The day I joined the current gaming generation.
#50natrapslivePosted 5/5/2014 11:34:25 AM
It's in the game. They know how to play the consumer so they will be around for a long time.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: natraps