Why do people still praise EA even after the slop they've pulled on consumers?

#51ArsenicSteelPosted 5/5/2014 1:00:38 PM
What??? Nobody calls out Bethesda they over look the bugs because the story us so great

Yeah they do. Go to the those game forums here, Steam, or on Bethesda's site. The bugs are not overlooked and are commented on a lot.

Fallout 3 was critically acclaimed by critics and received a number of Game of the Year awards, praising the game's open-ended gameplay and flexible character-leveling system.

What does that have to do with anything? Games get praised and criticized. Just because a game is liked doesn't mean it is problem free.

Only game I can think of that ea puts out that is garbage everytime is madden which the last one I bought was 05

Only game I can think of that ea puts out that is garbage everytime is madden which the last one I bought was 05

As I said before, EA has bugs but they also have a lot of issues they create on purpose. Bethesda tends to have more unintentional bugs than intentional greedy design flaws.

Still Zenimax has been commented on because of the horse armor DLC for Oblivion and are currently under fire for all the greedy decision in ESO. EA gets that kind of negative attention for almost every game.
---
A heretic among heretics.
#52loafy013Posted 5/5/2014 1:08:37 PM
Reece504 posted...

What??? Nobody calls out Bethesda they over look the bugs because the story us so great

I don't care for the games Bethesda puts out, but any time I read about one of them, it is always suggested to play on PC. Yes, partially because of user mods, but more often just so the game is playable. I think the biggest advice for Skyrim was you were better off not playing at all instead of playing on the PS3 because it was so buggy.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.