Feel Bad for MLB fans who own xbone

#1tj5921Posted 5/3/2014 9:30:17 AM
Sucks you can't play MLB 14: The Show (best sports franchise of all time). Pretty pathetic Microsoft doesn't offer anything for baseball fans besides RBI baseball (sucks).
#2il_capitanoPosted 5/3/2014 9:31:44 AM
Well, outside the US no one cares about Baseball, so i guess nothing of value is lost here.
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
#3BushidoEffect3Posted 5/3/2014 9:32:01 AM
Since when was the show exclusive to PS? I don't like baseball or know about it.

and why?
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#4tj5921(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 9:34:50 AM
il_capitano posted...
Well, outside the US no one cares about Baseball, so i guess nothing of value is lost here.

That's inaccurate. Check the ratings for the WBC. Many international teams and especially those players who defect to the majors have a huge following. Just look at Ichiro Suzuki, Yu Darvish, Masahiro Tanaka, Yasiel Puig, Yoenis Cespedes, Jose Abreu.
#5tj5921(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 9:37:05 AM(edited)
BushidoEffect3 posted...
Since when was the show exclusive to PS? I don't like baseball or know about it.

and why?

It always has been PS exclusive. In the past xbox has had mlb 2k series but that isn't being offered this year. It certainly pales in comparison to the show but at least it's an mlb sim option for ms users.
#6Cornbread4lifePosted 5/3/2014 9:38:24 AM
tj5921 posted...
il_capitano posted...

That's inaccurate. Check the ratings for the WBC. Many international teams and especially those players who defect to the majors have a huge following. Just look at Ichiro Suzuki, Yu Darvish, Masahiro Tanaka, Yasiel Puig, Yoenis Cespedes, Jose Abreu.

All of those guys are from either Japan or Cuba. You probably could have tried to make a better case. Also, almost no one IN the US cares about the WBC, it's just an event that every four years manages to injure some of your team's best players before the season starts.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#7PhaseBlackPosted 5/3/2014 9:42:04 AM
il_capitano posted...

MLB The Show is still amazing, definitely the best baseball game series ever made
---
PSVita & 3DS
#8tj5921(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 9:45:47 AM(edited)
Cornbread4life posted...
tj5921 posted...
il_capitano posted...

All of those guys are from either Japan or Cuba. You probably could have tried to make a better case. Also, almost no one IN the US cares about the WBC, it's just an event that every four years manages to injure some of your team's best players before the season starts.

So Japan and Cuba don't count as international interest in the sport? How about Justin Morneau, Brett Lawrie, or Michael Saunders? All Canadian and Lawrie plays for the TORONTO Blue Jays.

Not to mention all the guys from the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Mexico, etc.
#9Zodiac080704Posted 5/3/2014 9:43:22 AM
MLB the show is awesome. I won't miss out because I have a PS3 as well.
#10Laylow12Posted 5/3/2014 9:44:14 AM
Baseball is popular worldwide. To say anything different is just sour grapes over not getting MLB The Show.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin