Feel Bad for MLB fans who own xbone

#91chuckboston2k3Posted 5/7/2014 5:02:28 AM
I am a huge MLB fan. Have been my whole life and it's probably my favorite sport to watch and follow.

It does suck that X1 doesn't have a real MLB game, and I had the Show on my PS3. It was a fantastic looking game. That being said - it was TOO much sim for my tastes. Maybe it has to do with where I am in life right now, but it just took too long and I lost interest.

I want a game thats half sim/half arcade.
---
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad
#92kennyynnooPosted 5/7/2014 5:10:56 AM
The Show needs an announcer overhaul, great game, kept my ps3 for it but I am tired of the same announcers.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#93lightfighterPosted 5/7/2014 5:13:50 AM
I miss EA's MVP Baseball (2005 specifically)
#94XisurusXPosted 5/7/2014 5:29:12 AM
The show is always good, it looks amazing this year on my PS4. The Stadiums are terrific but overall its not the full next gen experience I was expecting but I could say that about every game for "next gen" systems. The show is the only reason I got a ps3 a couple of years ago, and the only reason I got a ps4 this year and it does not dissapoint.
#95ElemayowePosted 5/7/2014 5:29:52 AM
Happier with FIFA, 14 isn't the best iteration but at least football is a sport I have interest in.
---
XBL: DeathOnSkates 3DS: 0602 - 6733 - 6087
#96wake_me_420Posted 5/7/2014 5:31:16 AM
Elemayowe posted...
Happier with FIFA, 14 isn't the best iteration but at least football is a sport I have interest in.

you spelled soccer wrong
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#97RS_YELARAKAPosted 5/7/2014 5:38:34 AM
wake_me_420 posted...
Elemayowe posted...

you spelled soccer wrong

Actually some American wasnt the brightest and named it football over here even though it may touch a foot 10 times all game. Every where else it is correctly named FOOTBALL.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#98cheezedadadaPosted 5/7/2014 6:18:51 AM
Is anyone else experiencing some pretty hefty framerate issues on MLB The Show? I bought it last night and the framerate seems abysmal. I know this is the Xbox One forums and I shoudlnt be asking that question here, but it fits in with this thread.

I usually dont complain about framerate, but MLB's is pretty rough. My other friend who bought it to play against me said the same thing.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#99cheezedadadaPosted 5/7/2014 6:26:10 AM
Actually just looked up a couple of reviews, and they complain about framerate too.

"But itís not all peanuts and Cracker Jacks; the loading times are abysmal on the new console, and a stuttering framerate during many non-gameplay shots drag down the otherwise stunning broadcast-like presentation. "

Outisde of that though, the presentation is INSANE. Its like watching a baseball game on TV. I wouldnt have any other complaints if the framerate didnt dip and stutter.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#100ElemayowePosted 5/7/2014 6:48:35 AM
wake_me_420 posted...
Elemayowe posted...

you spelled soccer wrong

Sorry I mixed up a game where people carry round an elliptical object with their hands with a game involving people kicking a ball with their feet.
---
XBL: DeathOnSkates 3DS: 0602 - 6733 - 6087