Microsoft might have to worry about the Xbox One competing with the Wii U soon

#11Apex-PlayerPosted 5/3/2014 9:06:30 AM
Nintendo will get a boost true. Only time will tell how big.
What surprised a lot of people is even with TitanFall xboxone hasn't passed the wiiU in sales.
Nintendo might just pull out 2nd this gen, if they stay ahead much longer that 3rd party support has more reason to go back to Nintendo.

Why keep ignoring the bigger audience? They won't forever.
And even if both get equal install base with each other, with the ps4 leading ahead it makes more sense to release on both wiiU and xboxone and combine those fans to match ps4 in possible sales.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#12Jiggy101011Posted 5/3/2014 9:10:15 AM
PhaseBlack posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...
Demons Souls ?

you farted out of your mouth

He must be talking about Project Beast, the PS4 exclusive from the Demon's Souls and Dark Souls developers

I am, I figured with the amount of topics on here about it the past couple of days that I didn't have to go into detail about it, my apologies.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Indigo Prophecy, KOTOR, Titanfall
#13PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 9:18:34 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...
Demons Souls ?

He must be talking about Project Beast, the PS4 exclusive from the Demon's Souls and Dark Souls developers

I am, I figured with the amount of topics on here about it the past couple of days that I didn't have to go into detail about it, my apologies.

So how is that "Demon's Souls on PS4"? That's like calling Demon's Souls "Kings Field on PS3". Project Beast is the next evolution it looks like, and people are so excited because the Souls games are adored and cherished by the hardcore gamers...
---
PSVita & 3DS
#14SRBiasPosted 5/3/2014 11:21:53 AM
Phase this game is pretty much Demon Souls on PS4, and it's exclusive. If they are smart they will advertise it that way.
#15robert_rangersuPosted 5/3/2014 11:34:46 AM
PhaseBlack posted...
The Xbox One has been locked in a brutal struggle with the PS4 but Mario Kart 8 is getting tons of buzz, which is rather surprising given the state of the Wii U.

So far the Wii U has been no competition at all, but how do you think it will affect the Xbox One if it has to go against both the PS4 and a reinvigorated Wii U? I just think MS could end up getting blindsided since the Wii U is much cheaper and it's getting both Mario Kart and Smash Bros. this year.

It's not going to effect either the PS4 or the XB1. Your way of thinking is not normal. How you think a MARIO KART game getting lots of buzz is surprising for instance, you must be too young to know how popular those games have alwasy been.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#16SRBiasPosted 5/3/2014 11:46:27 AM
It's too late for Wii U. I know Nintendo fans might not want to hear that, and I do believe they will sell Gamecube numbers, but people just don't want that machine Windwaker, Mario, Donkey Kong, Pikmin, heck even Zombies can't move that unit the way it should.

The one thing you see written all over the place is man if the xbone was cheaper i'd get one. It is going to come down in price. Big games are going to come for it, I like the Wii U, I do, Nintendo didn't get the heavy hitters out fast enough, now Sony has all the momentum, and Microsoft has the cash to buy exclusives, and seriously advertise the crap out of said games.
#17kcypher2000Posted 5/3/2014 11:56:53 AM
Apex-Player posted...
Nintendo will get a boost true. Only time will tell how big.
What surprised a lot of people is even with TitanFall xboxone hasn't passed the wiiU in sales.
Nintendo might just pull out 2nd this gen, if they stay ahead much longer that 3rd party support has more reason to go back to Nintendo.

Why keep ignoring the bigger audience? They won't forever.
And even if both get equal install base with each other, with the ps4 leading ahead it makes more sense to release on both wiiU and xboxone and combine those fans to match ps4 in possible sales.

More expensive, less countries, year behind snd xbox is selling faster. You trolls are so desperate.

Funny thing is that ps4 is selling slower in its own home then wiiu did. I fear for sony.
#18OkayPlayer1Posted 5/3/2014 12:04:02 PM
http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/23/wii-u-sales-tracking-50-less-than-gamecube-one-tenth-of-wii-4706243/

Xbox One is nearly on par with Wii U lifetime sales already, and PS4 is well ahead. After Mario Kart 8 (which won't be a huge system seller by any means) and Smash Bros (which definitely will be but still doesn't have a release date) what else is there to look forward too? The next Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong and Metroid, hardly a robust lineup.

I would love to see Nintendo focus on handhelds and just software for consoles. They would sell crazy amounts of any current 1st party title on PS4 or Xbox One and could potentially drive even more sales to their handhelds by having cross platform features.
#19badmanneilPosted 5/3/2014 1:21:44 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Wow, this topic is an epic joke. Wii U is literally the little leagues. Xbox One and PS4 are in the majors fighting for the title.

It's like a delusional Nintendo fanboy wandered over to the Xbox One board.
#20NSGraphitePosted 5/3/2014 1:33:03 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...
Demons Souls ?

So how is that "Demon's Souls on PS4"? That's like calling Demon's Souls "Kings Field on PS3". Project Beast is the next evolution it looks like, and people are so excited because the Souls games are adored and cherished by the hardcore gamers...

That's exactly what happened.

When Demon Souls was first announced, it was hailed as the "spiritual successor" to the King's Field series.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...