Microsoft might have to worry about the Xbox One competing with the Wii U soon

#51richboy900Posted 5/4/2014 5:57:50 PM
I'd be very surprised if the wii u outsold the one.

It won't.
#52Apex-PlayerPosted 5/4/2014 6:06:00 PM
richboy900 posted...
I'd be very surprised if the wii u outsold the one.

It won't.

Nintendo doesn't put their exclusives on PC, and aren't focusing on TV shows for showtime though.

If MS keeps making mistakes regarding xboxone having any exclusive content (kept exclusive)
and Nintendo keeps piling more exclusive content onto the wiiU.
Things might just pick up for the wiiU.
I'd say things might slowdown for xboxone but since they've already halted production, next step would be a nail.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#53josh924Posted 5/4/2014 7:26:05 PM
Apparently, the Wii U sold less than 100k units in March, at least in North America.

http://gamingbolt.com/wii-u-march-2014-sales-at-70k-units-3ds-at-159k-units-analyst

I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing was happening in basically every country where both the Wii U and the Xbox One are sold.
---
Troll logic; posting positive news about the XB1 is called "reassurance", whereas posting negative news is considered "being honest".
#54mike468Posted 5/4/2014 7:53:18 PM
I've been on the fence about getting a Wii-U for the past month or so, but I'm holding out until after E3. There are a few rumors that Nintendo will be announcing new hardware. There are only a handful of games for the Wii-U that interest me. I'm sure there will be more, but I don't want to jump the gun.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board