How do you think Microsoft will be received at this years E3?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How do you think Microsoft will be received at this years E3?
1 year ago#11
Once they show games that will be out this year not a bunch of trailers on games that won't be out when E3 rolls around next year.

1 or 2 are find but when you announce 6 games and hear nothing for nearly a full year that is different.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
1 year ago#12
It will be very well received by fans of the system and normal gamers. Sony fanboys will say it was terrible and pick some little detail to complain about.

To be fair Xbox fans will be just as bad about the Sony conference. When the lights shut off part way through the Xbox fans will make jokes about not being able to pay the electric bill. The true Sony fans will realise it was to create a dramatic reveal of Bikini Kitty 3 made by Screwed up Cause Daddy Did Not Respect My Transgenered Animal Manga of Kyoto Japan.

Both conferences should be good. Just not necessarily to everyone's tastes.
1 year ago#13
They should announce their new console, the Xbox One

Day One edition available here : http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Console-Day-Edition/dp/B00CMQTVK0

Not sure if people don't know about them or if they just don't want them
1 year ago#14
It has to go well. MS doesn't have a choice. This E3 will either be a comeback or a nail in the coffin.
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
1 year ago#15
Microsoft has to dig itself out of a self-constructed hole at E3. Period.
---
http://www.thehdstandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/720p-vs-1080p.png
And, yes, I visit Eurogamer's Digital Foundry for X1/PS4 comparisons.
1 year ago#16
Laylow12 posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
It will depend on what they announce.

I expect people to be quite "meh" at the start and depending on where they go from there to either react slightly positive or immensely negative.

I don't see them getting cheered unless they make some REALLY big announcements (Shenmue 3 or kinectless xbox one big).

Seems accurate.

I could of course be wrong.
They might have anticipated for this after last year and set up people to clap and cheer, like they did last year.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=58346072&postcount=4977

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=560557
1 year ago#17
Where is the " I don't give a **** " option, as I'm not a stock holder?

It has to go well. MS doesn't have a choice. This E3 will either be a comeback or a nail in the coffin.

This is comical too.
1 year ago#18
Kalibak posted...

When you "don't give a ****", you usually don't feel the need to vote in a poll about the subject either.

Guess you've got some soul searching to do about what it is you truly "don't give a ****" about.
1 year ago#19
SoulTrapper posted...
Kalibak posted...

When you "don't give a ****", you usually don't feel the need to vote in a poll about the subject either.

Guess you've got some soul searching to do about what it is you truly "don't give a ****" about.

You misunderstand me. I have a Day One X1. We are loving the **** out of it. This poll just failed to list all available options.
1 year ago#20
Kalibak posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
Kalibak posted...

You misunderstand me. I have a Day One X1. We are loving the **** out of it. This poll just failed to list all available options.

If you really don't care then you don't post in the thread and you don't vote in the poll. You care alright; you just don't like what you're seeing.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How do you think Microsoft will be received at this years E3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived