How do you think Microsoft will be received at this years E3?

#21CharocksPosted 5/4/2014 12:12:34 AM
I have a feeling that E3 will go over like a lead balloon. You know that they'll talk about $5 Kinect shovelware, TV, and sports for at least fifteen minutes before showing off Call of Doody and announcing a bunch of 2015 releases of which 30%-50% will be mediocre.

At least good ole Donnie isn't there to take a nice big s*** on the people who paid for his cheap polyester blend suit this time.
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#22KalibakPosted 5/4/2014 12:32:18 AM
Charocks posted...
I have a feeling that E3 will go over like a lead balloon. You know that they'll talk about $5 Kinect shovelware, TV, and sports for at least fifteen minutes before showing off Call of Doody and announcing a bunch of 2015 releases of which 30%-50% will be mediocre.

At least good ole Donnie isn't there to take a nice big s*** on the people who paid for his cheap polyester blend suit this time.

Can I have some of the Jade dripping off of you? Could be worth a buck.
#23dnmtPosted 5/4/2014 12:36:04 AM
Kalibak posted...
Charocks posted...

Can I have some of the Jade dripping off of you? Could be worth a buck.

Look at this guy totally not caring! He's just so cool.
#24BDJaycePosted 5/4/2014 12:42:22 AM
This E3 doesn't interest me. I think i'll skip it.

If Sony or Microsoft announce some huge exclusive then i'll catch it on youtube later.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#25MCcakePosted 5/4/2014 12:48:12 AM
Silent audience with automated clapping and cheering.
---
Currently playing: Kid Icarus Uprising, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
3DS FC: 4055-3491-9170/ Jam, the mayor of Bunma
#26SoulTrapperPosted 5/4/2014 3:02:06 AM
Kalibak posted...

You misunderstand me. I have a Day One X1. We are loving the **** out of it. This poll just failed to list all available options.

I understand what you're saying, but this poll was made to see what people expect from MSs E3.

People who don't care are irrelevant to that topic and the discussion surrounding it, so there is no need to accommodate them with an option.
#27gjc2007Posted 5/4/2014 3:37:57 AM
I expect a whole lot of "Phone'd in sequel" of Duty, tons of TV, and Sports up the wazoo.
---
Microsoft: "Gamers are thieves that must be monitored".
Sony: "Gamers are customers we care about."
#28NSGraphitePosted 5/4/2014 8:35:16 AM
I think most of the e3 public will be "meh" on ms this year. MS screwed up royally last year and they are going to have to make up for it this year by bringing games out the wazoo. if MS doesnt have a stellar and i mean absolutely fabulous showing this year, there's no way they'll ever catch sony.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#29NSGraphitePosted 5/4/2014 8:39:13 AM
BDJayce posted...
This E3 doesn't interest me. I think i'll skip it.

If Sony or Microsoft announce some huge exclusive then i'll catch it on youtube later.

Thats how i always view e3. i watch the highlites later.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#30GeistPosted 5/4/2014 8:43:33 AM(edited)
I think giant monkeys will rain down from the skies as undead deer roam the streets stealing m&ms. It will be a rough E3.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!