How do you think Microsoft will be received at this years E3?

#31AnakeriePosted 5/4/2014 8:14:48 AM
I'm predicting a raid by barbarians, who will cart off the presenters and take them back to their hovels and do unspeakable things to them. Like force them to watch J-Lo movies.
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA
#32kyncaniPosted 5/4/2014 8:20:29 AM
NSGraphite posted...
I think most of the e3 public will be "meh" on ms this year. MS screwed up royally last year and they are going to have to make up for it this year by bringing games out the wazoo. if MS doesnt have a stellar and i mean absolutely fabulous showing this year, there's no way they'll ever catch sony.

Let's cut to the chase : there is just no way they can ever catch Sony.
#33InjusticeRebornPosted 5/4/2014 8:20:57 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
It will depend on what they announce.

I expect people to be quite "meh" at the start and depending on where they go from there to either react slightly positive or immensely negative.

I don't see them getting cheered unless they make some REALLY big announcements (Shenmue 3 or kinectless xbox one big).

Minus Kinectless, I agree with this.

I'd expect the same 'meh' attitude with PlayStation as well though. :shrugs:
---
10/03/14-11/03/14 - the day GameFAQs turned into the Dead Sea of the internet.
#34CharocksPosted 5/4/2014 8:56:59 AM
Kalibak posted...
Charocks posted...
I have a feeling that E3 will go over like a lead balloon. You know that they'll talk about $5 Kinect shovelware, TV, and sports for at least fifteen minutes before showing off Call of Doody and announcing a bunch of 2015 releases of which 30%-50% will be mediocre.

At least good ole Donnie isn't there to take a nice big s*** on the people who paid for his cheap polyester blend suit this time.

Can I have some of the Jade dripping off of you? Could be worth a buck.

Can you confirm that M$ is secretly run by your father?
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#35Who_NosePosted 5/4/2014 9:05:08 AM
Kalibak posted...
Where is the " I don't give a **** " option, as I'm not a stock holder... I have a Day One X1. We are loving the **** out of it.

That to me sounds like you very much do give a ****.

As long as it involves casting MS or the Xbox 1 in a positive light.

As for the poll, I think the result will be very much "meh." I'm sure the only 'cheering' you will hear in the audience will be by those who work for Microsoft.
#36MilesTeg420Posted 5/4/2014 9:17:02 AM
Honestly I think they are going to have a good show. I think they learned their lesson. Phil Spencer understands that it needs to be games games games. I'm expecting a big money hat announcement for a third party title.

That being said I also expect big things from Sony. E3 at the beginning of the generation is a very exciting time. There are lots of unannounced games in development waiting to be revealed.
#37kyncaniPosted 5/4/2014 9:31:31 AM
Who_Nose posted...
Kalibak posted...
Where is the " I don't give a **** " option, as I'm not a stock holder... I have a Day One X1. We are loving the **** out of it.

That to me sounds like you very much do give a ****.

As long as it involves casting MS or the Xbox 1 in a positive light.

As for the poll, I think the result will be very much "meh." I'm sure the only 'cheering' you will hear in the audience will be by those who work for Microsoft.

Beside, anyone can be a day one x1 owner.
day one editions are still available here
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Console-Day-Edition/dp/B00CMQTVK0
#38Megamushroom666Posted 5/4/2014 9:47:48 AM
I'm just bored with Microsoft. They need some inspiration.
---
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
www.SNACKEROO.com - Snacks on camera.
#39CharocksPosted 5/4/2014 9:55:24 AM
I wonder if the M$ Goon Squad will reappear and "remove" any "trolls" who dislike whats being said.
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#40Laylow12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2014 5:48:26 AM
Charocks posted...
I wonder if the M$ Goon Squad will reappear and "remove" any "trolls" who dislike whats being said.

Sam Fisher is on board and will be sneaking behind the seats of troublemakers and cracking necks of anyone caught not clapping and cheering.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin