How do you think Microsoft will be received at this years E3?

#41BlueJester007Posted 5/5/2014 6:04:01 AM
As long as the following words are not said at the event, I think it'll be okay:

Sports
Television
TV
Hulu
Netflix
Water cooler
Call of Duty
Music
Halo
Xbox One
Kinect
---
Searching for meaning is like searching for a rhyme-scheme in a cook book.
-Tim Minchin
#42SupaflyGibsonPosted 5/5/2014 6:05:19 AM
Ah polls like this always remind me what a cesspool of trolls this board really is.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#43Dev445Posted 5/5/2014 6:12:53 AM
I'm predicting it will be well received, They really can't do worst than the reveal last year that was pretty much rock bottom for MS and Xbox. Last year E3 was good though and Phil promises for it to be better and they're going to have so much content they can't fit it all in the show.

Everyone will like it except for the usual Sony Brigade they will always hate on Xbox. What will be funny though is if it turns out soo good that nobody has nothing negative to say about it, and it gets a A, and the usual Sony Brigade tries to spin it into a negative.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#44XisurusXPosted 5/5/2014 6:40:55 AM
It will be Call of Duty nonsense and "the next evolution of Kinect" stuff.
#45CrysianiaPosted 5/5/2014 7:22:04 AM(edited)
They will continue to talk about call of duty timed exclusive dlc and the xbox fans will ejaculate all over the stage.
#46EvilTrashPosted 5/5/2014 8:13:39 AM
I think they will be very positively received by the gaming media because I think they are going to pull no punches in trying specifically to impress the gaming media.
#47natrapslivePosted 5/5/2014 10:23:15 AM
I voted negative because either they are going to show something we don't want or need and will also be attacked by Sony fanboys and bias media
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: natraps
#48kyncaniPosted 5/5/2014 10:30:00 AM
EvilTrash posted...
I think they will be very positively received by the gaming media because I think they are going to pull no punches in trying specifically to impress the gaming media.

>.<
Pull punches ? Like here at Microsoft we made the most expensive console ! Take that !

It will be crap.
It's pretty clear by now they have to dump Kinect and undercut Sony, among other things but they're going to stay their course.
And fanboys will say that things will change this time, even with everyone still doing the same thing.

Valve, Google or Amazon should kick those guys in the nuts, that could make things change for the better.
#49Laylow12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2014 8:07:39 PM
Bill Gates, Microsoft's founder has approved a spinoff of the XBOX brand. I wonder if E3 will be a pack of lies in an attempt to get the current inventory sold. I mean, how much of E3 promises will be legit in light of the spinoff?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#50hotmj023Posted 5/6/2014 11:41:38 AM
BlueJester007 posted...
As long as the following words are not said at the event, I think it'll be okay:

Sports
Television
TV
Hulu
Netflix
Water cooler
Call of Duty
Music
Halo
Xbox One
Kinect

This is their presentation, word for word. Congrats