why does the xbox have so many exclusives this year and ps4 so few

#11AlexPumaPosted 5/3/2014 1:42:03 PM
I'm just guessing Sony is just holding their cards to their chest and revealing games when they're near completion to avoid another vaporware catastrophe like what happened with The Last Guardian. Just because there aren't any games announced doesn't mean they don't have any games set for release by the end of the year. 2014 isn't even close to being half over, there's plenty of time to announce their Summer/Fall/Winter lineup, especially since E3 hasn't happened yet.
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#12cmincPosted 5/3/2014 1:43:08 PM
it's a shame that all of our board's ps4-loving, 'gaming connoisseurs' can't see that pic for the truth that it holds isn't it? Instead we get long lists of what happened at the tail end of last gen as well as a semi-constant reminder that 'playstation games are historically more varied than xbox games so REAL gamers play PS.'

Right. And what does that ps4 list have apart from all the empty slots where, apparently, indie games should go? Two shooters no one cares about, a broken launch racer showing up a year late and two third person action games that were forgotten about as quickly as they were released. Yeah, so much better than xb1.

Shame that pic doesn't have a couple slots reserved for ps4 sales numbers and slightly higher resolutions because, from everything they say on this board, that really seems to be the only thing that sony gamers have going for them. Oh, they might be getting a demon souls sequel in six months to a year, too.

Here's to hoping they enjoy that.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |
#13MuryoPosted 5/3/2014 1:45:24 PM
billOriley posted...
hentaidoji is on high damage control today, i wonder what rustled jimmies to make him use his alt account for this topic? XD

---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#14donate123Posted 5/3/2014 1:50:32 PM
LIsJustice posted...
That's missing a lot indie titles exclusive to PS4 and including Xbone games not even officially announced or confirmed for this year.

Lol indies that's all you ponies have to look forward to that's sad looks like another nail in the sony coffin you know along with them going bankrupt and everything
#15BBQMooseheadPosted 5/3/2014 1:52:59 PM
The real truth. Wheres the XB1 exclusives?

http://i.imgur.com/KVX6jb4.jpg
#16gobuffalo30Posted 5/3/2014 1:57:42 PM(edited)
Yeah, let's use the picture as proof when it's missing MLB the Show for PS or using MS games without release dates. But nope, doesn't matter how wrong it is as long as MS wins, right?
#17kennyynnooPosted 5/3/2014 1:58:33 PM
If the ps4 is so high and mighty why do the trolls need to come in and argue....insecurity?
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#18brownmysterPosted 5/3/2014 2:06:34 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
Yeah, let's use the picture as proof when it's missing MLB the Show for PS or using MS games without release dates. But nope, doesn't matter how wrong it is as long as MS wins, right?

The picture clearly shows retail games on the xbox one and ps4 only. MLB the show is on ps3 also.
#19HyzenbergPosted 5/3/2014 2:10:42 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
If the ps4 is so high and mighty why do the trolls need to come in and argue....insecurity?

Topics like this and Xbox fantroll responses like the ones we're seeing are the reason this board gets trolled so much.
---
"you are literally a turd" - leelee3105's response to logic and reason.
The Xbox One board: Different opinion = blind Sony loyalty
#20-Oath-Posted 5/3/2014 2:10:44 PM
Lol desperation day again?
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249