why does the xbox have so many exclusives this year and ps4 so few

#21Mindwipe77Posted 5/3/2014 2:11:56 PM
donate123 posted...
LIsJustice posted...
That's missing a lot indie titles exclusive to PS4 and including Xbone games not even officially announced or confirmed for this year.

Lol indies that's all you ponies have to look forward to that's sad looks like another nail in the sony coffin you know along with them going bankrupt and everything

when you have fanbots like the TC and this troll and their stupid comments, this is why the board is in bad shape, xbots are the worst thing on this board by far
---
Proud Gamer
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#22HyzenbergPosted 5/3/2014 2:14:23 PM
donate123 posted...
LIsJustice posted...
That's missing a lot indie titles exclusive to PS4 and including Xbone games not even officially announced or confirmed for this year.

Lol indies that's all you ponies have to look forward to that's sad looks like another nail in the sony coffin you know along with them going bankrupt and everything

Sony going bankrupt has no effect on the gamer at all. It does not mean there will not be games made for the console, it does not mean the PS4 will fail, hell, it doesn't even mean Sony is going out of business.

By the way, whether you like it or not, indies are games. There have been some pretty well-received indies on the PS4 like Towerfall and Resogun, and Rime and Shadow of the Beast are on the way. Additionally, I remember a handful of Xbots claiming victory for the 360 just because it had so many indie titles that the PS3 didn't have. Why the sudden change?
---
"you are literally a turd" - leelee3105's response to logic and reason.
The Xbox One board: Different opinion = blind Sony loyalty
#23Tajaz2426Posted 5/3/2014 2:16:20 PM
Aren't games like Fable, Halo 5 due for release in 2015? Wasn't quantum break going to be available for the 360? Does it really matter, as people opinions of games are different? Why do fanboys have to ruin these boards......
#24HyzenbergPosted 5/3/2014 2:26:32 PM
cminc posted...
it's a shame that all of our board's ps4-loving, 'gaming connoisseurs' can't see that pic for the truth that it holds isn't it? Instead we get long lists of what happened at the tail end of last gen as well as a semi-constant reminder that 'playstation games are historically more varied than xbox games so REAL gamers play PS.'

Right. And what does that ps4 list have apart from all the empty slots where, apparently, indie games should go? Two shooters no one cares about, a broken launch racer showing up a year late and two third person action games that were forgotten about as quickly as they were released. Yeah, so much better than xb1.

Shame that pic doesn't have a couple slots reserved for ps4 sales numbers and slightly higher resolutions because, from everything they say on this board, that really seems to be the only thing that sony gamers have going for them. Oh, they might be getting a demon souls sequel in six months to a year, too.

Here's to hoping they enjoy that.

Gosh, this is no way resembles arguments made by Xbox fantrolls last gen when the PS3 had next to nothing like what the PS4 has now. Look at how that turned out, Xbox 360 lost so many exclusives and had less and less being released as time went on. By 2010, the only real exclusives coming out were sequels to Gears, Forza, and Halo, which were often very mediocre. The PS3 on the other hand was seeing new IPS and exclusive titles released again and again. The exclusive library for the PS3 grew larger while the Xbox 360's stayed pretty dry.

If you want to talk history, there's some history for ya. History will inevitably repeat itself, with the Xbox One seeing more exclusive titles during it's first year or two then having very few afterwards, while the PS4's exclusive library only gets better.

I can pick apart the Xbox One's exclusive library too. Watch this:
Dead Rising 3 lol its just GTA with zombies and has lotsa frame rate problems lol gets boring after a while yawnnnn..
Forza 5 is half-assed and the worst out of all the Forza games with stupid microtransactions. good going, Micro$oft.
Killer Instinct is just the poor man's Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter lol
Fighter Within LOL
Ryse is just QTE the game its incredibly dull and bland.
Sunset Overdrive is just Crackdown reskinned lol
Halo will probably adopt the COD crap again. real halo is dead.
quantum break? just some third person shooter where you choose one of two people and it will get boring over time yawnnnn...
kinect sports rivals lol look at me dance with the nsa spy camera 2.0 yeah hardcore gaming ftw
See? I can do it too!

You can keep lol'ing and acting like sales don't matter, but better sales mean more higher quality games with time, and Microsoft is already pissing off other devs while devs love the hardware of the PS4 and know that the PS4 is where the money is at.

tl;dr version: Stop being so ignorant and foolish.
---
"you are literally a turd" - leelee3105's response to logic and reason.
The Xbox One board: Different opinion = blind Sony loyalty
#25StrongBlackVinePosted 5/3/2014 2:43:07 PM
Xbone supposed has some good exclusives for 2015? Kinect Sports Rivals is the only one so far.

I'll enjoy the superior multiplats on PS4...which are 99 percent of both console libraries. We already know PS4 is going to have the better exclusive library as well unless you are a Halo/Gears fanboy.
#26HENTAIDOJIPosted 5/3/2014 2:50:54 PM
Looks like it's gonna be the same as last gen.

Xbox with more exclusives at retail and digital and Sony releasing timed exclusives like The Last of Us.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#27jimvandammePosted 5/3/2014 3:37:43 PM
NEWMANTINGPROD posted...
i saw this on another forum

http://s29.postimg.org/46kuxjfif/Exclusives.jpg

isn't sony supposed to have more first parties i heard its what i read

erk!
---
PlayStationNetwork ID: Zylork
http://tiny.cc/7cVMP
#28donate123Posted 5/3/2014 3:47:14 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
donate123 posted...
LIsJustice posted...

when you have fanbots like the TC and this troll and their stupid comments, this is why the board is in bad shape, xbots are the worst thing on this board by far

Really dude im the troll? Look what board your on sony ponies like yourself come to our board more so than any other board just to bash us so you're the troll i would be a troll if i posted my comments on th PS4 board which i dont so get the facts straight
#29jellybeanmasterPosted 5/3/2014 3:47:42 PM
They need to
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#30thegamer00Posted 5/3/2014 5:36:03 PM
PS4 has no games that interest me. Lineup has been mediocre.