why does the xbox have so many exclusives this year and ps4 so few

#41lilj812Posted 5/4/2014 10:36:02 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
I see the Sony defense force is on emergency damage control.

What does Sony have to damage control? Sony is winning almost 2 to 1 lol. What damage are you even talking about lol.

The Xbox one is probably the most hated console on the planet behind the Ngage.

Microsoft fans are doing all the reassurance/damage control simply because the Xbox brand is heavily damaged.

The ps4 is praised everywhere
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#42Sin_Angelus_Posted 5/4/2014 11:14:28 AM
cminc posted...
it's a shame that all of our board's ps4-loving, 'gaming connoisseurs' can't see that pic for the truth that it holds isn't it? Instead we get long lists of what happened at the tail end of last gen as well as a semi-constant reminder that 'playstation games are historically more varied than xbox games so REAL gamers play PS.'

Right. And what does that ps4 list have apart from all the empty slots where, apparently, indie games should go? Two shooters no one cares about, a broken launch racer showing up a year late and two third person action games that were forgotten about as quickly as they were released. Yeah, so much better than xb1.

Shame that pic doesn't have a couple slots reserved for ps4 sales numbers and slightly higher resolutions because, from everything they say on this board, that really seems to be the only thing that sony gamers have going for them. Oh, they might be getting a demon souls sequel in six months to a year, too.

Here's to hoping they enjoy that.

Damn.

HENTAIDOJI posted...
Okey dokey. Here's the 360/PS3 list adjusted for this generations standards by the smallest of integers.

http://s29.postimg.org/xqp4w4v3r/Exclusives_PS360.jpg

Don't forget the fact that MS had a better publisher rating (on metacritic too) from 2010-2013. So the first-party games they have released between then were rated better than Sony's overall. So much for 360 having no good games towards the end.
#43Tajaz2426Posted 5/4/2014 11:18:17 AM
donate123 posted...
Hyzenberg posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

So it's okay for xbox fantrolls to post the garbage they post, but people disagreeing with them and calling them out on their BS makes them the Sony Defense Force? Sigh...

Don't you kids ever... you know... think? Use logic? ...hello?

Ugh forget it... I've had enough of brain-dead 'gamers' for today.

You're on our board you attack us we are going to defend ourselves

This guy here thinks he is in a gang! Sorry man, but you are priceless! Attack us and we shall defend our honor till the death!

Priceless! You have me a good laugh when I read this and needed one.... Thanks man
#44HyzenbergPosted 5/4/2014 11:18:44 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...

You're on our board you attack us we are going to defend ourselves

Perhaps if there weren't so many topics and posts with ridiculous bias and anti-sony jargon, your board wouldn't get trolled so much. You kids bring this upon yourselves.

Also, I don't own either next gen console. Just for the record.
---
"you are literally a turd" - leelee3105's response to logic and reason.
The Xbox One board: Different opinion = blind Sony loyalty
#45Tajaz2426Posted 5/4/2014 11:22:10 AM
It's funny a guy posts a false picture and it's automatically believed by folks, that is premier political usage right there. Throw out whatever I want and by the time the truth is out at least most people will still believe it.... Gamefaqs as a whole is pretty sorry when it comes to this, as no one cares for the truth. They only care if it makes their console look good.

I have to tell you there is a multitude of problems on both consoles, from weak hardware, to weak software, multiplats not running the same, multimedia weakness... All these problems and fanboys go with a picture that is fake....

LORDY
#46Tajaz2426Posted 5/4/2014 11:22:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#47HyzenbergPosted 5/4/2014 11:22:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#48HyzenbergPosted 5/4/2014 11:28:00 AM
Do you seriously not expect people to find all of the misinformation and bias in a topic like this so pathetic...

Fixed.

Pardon the typo.
---
"you are literally a turd" - leelee3105's response to logic and reason.
The Xbox One board: Different opinion = blind Sony loyalty
#49BloodyDove2vsPosted 5/4/2014 11:34:50 AM
There's more to gaming than pointing, shooting, and reloading. Rinse and repeat over and over again.
---
"how much is your soul worth" XB1M13 < shazbot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#50Kraven_XRLKBPosted 5/4/2014 11:35:52 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...

Your whole console is on damage control lmao.
---
PSN: TheCrimsonBeast
http://imgur.com/lsSRzHC (Sarcasm can win moderation disputes)