1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. why does the xbox have so many exclusives this year and ps4 so few
1 year ago#51
Hyzenberg posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Hyzenberg posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
I see the Sony defense force is on emergency damage control.

So it's okay for xbox fantrolls to post the garbage they post, but people disagreeing with them and calling them out on their BS makes them the Sony Defense Force? Sigh...

Don't you kids ever... you know... think? Use logic? ...hello?

Ugh forget it... I've had enough of brain-dead 'gamers' for today.

This, coming from you in particular, is priceless.

Really? That's all you've got? You're quick to talk about "sony fan damage control," but when you see topics like this with overwhelmingly insane bias and anti-sony crap, what, honestly, do you expect to happen? Do you seriously not expect people to not find all of the misinformation and bias in a topic like this so pathetic that they just have to refute? This topic is yet again another example of Xbox fantroll reassurance and extreme bias and, like always, the xbox fantrolls turn around and cry fowl and wonder why their board is getting attacked.

When will you dumb kids learn?

If you ponies didn't come to our board you wouldn't see what we post it's not like we post stuff like this on the PS4 boards every other topic on this board is a sony pony trolling topic and at the guy who said i think i'm in a gang at this point it kinda seems like this is a gang war but instead of the bloods vs the crips it's the sony ponies vs the xbots/xbros
1 year ago#52
Sony doesn't have any good exclusives.
1 year ago#53
Sony doesn't have that much to show.
1 year ago#54
Let me guess, without even looking at the list...

Another heavily biased list that does not include around half of Sony's exclusives?

moving on.
---
Teach me about bozongas!-Jude Mathis
Best game of 2013 , The Last of Us. Sony is on point!
1 year ago#55
nableet posted...
Apart from Kinect sports, are any of those xbone games confirmed for 2014? Genuine question...

Nope.

If people really think Halo 5 is coming this year, btw....I have 5 bridges out back to sell you.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. why does the xbox have so many exclusives this year and ps4 so few

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived