All you dudes making a huge deal about Resolution.

#71Miiri0Posted 5/6/2014 6:53:25 AM
Beasthunt posted...
KiLLaJaSin26 posted...
TheMove2 posted...
720p doesn't matter to much on a 50 inch tv. But if you play on a monitor its a huge difference.

most people use HDTVs. I have a 55 LED 3D samsung and you can't tell the difference in 720 or 1080. All I see out of these arguements is a bunch of sony fanboys starting resolution wars.

Wrong. I also have a Samsung 55" LED 3D tv and I can tell the difference like it is night and day.

You fanboys and bending truths to fit your circumstances.

Last gen you clowns were all about screaming how the 360 multiplats had better resolution.

Due to xbone inferior hardware, Xbone games will always run at worse resolution than ps4. So, resolution dont matter and i cant see the different (LOL) are definitely the best defend from now on.
#72UtterMoonPosted 5/6/2014 7:14:16 AM
Oh my....yes....the human eye is more than capable of telling the difference between 720 and 1080p...and I am shocked that this keeps coming up. Also, I haven't seen a resolution topic on these boards in quite some time...so I have no idea why you're bringing it back up again...unless you're just some kind of trollish figure trying to get a rise out of people.
#73LightthrowerPosted 5/6/2014 7:43:07 AM
It's just basic consumer marketing. Why would a consumer pay 100$ more for an inferior product? They don't, that's why the PS4 is winning in sales by a landslide.
#74SoftAssassinPosted 5/6/2014 7:14:00 PM
It won't let me quote you , tc. You get told by multiple people that a difference can be seen so, naturally, your xbot instincts kick in and you change the topic to Sony is bankrupt. Then you say the only reason the ps4 install base is so big is because it's cheaper and online is free. Online is not free this gen. Also, why wouldn't a gamer want better performance for less price? As you typed " let's be real here"