E3 2013 MS announced 12 Xbone exclusives to PS4s 1 - What will it be this year..

#11HENTAIDOJIPosted 5/3/2014 4:28:29 PM
I see it thusly

Sony

That Beast Vita Game
The Last Guardian
Media Molecules PlallusSculpt Plus
Uncharted 4

MS

Forza Horizon 2
Japanese Exclusive
Crappy Kinect Dancing Game
Crappy Kinect Fitness Game
Crackdown Triple
Epics new game
LXP's new game
Platform Nexts new game
Twisted Pixel Game
Battletoads
Phantom Dust
The other Halo
Lift Londons games
Gears of War IN ENGINE trailer
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#12IzraeilPosted 5/3/2014 4:33:47 PM
CGB_Spender posted...
MS have already said they have so many games to show that they are going to have to cut some out of the presentation. I expect them to once again dominate E3 but get hated on anyway because its the cool thing to do on here. There's so many mindless ponies on this site that Sony could just show all indies games and they would "win" E3 on here.

Not just on here but even in the rest of the world.
Ponies are everywhere, xbox has all the games but the world is so full of ponies the PS4 keep outselling xb1 by huge margins.
#13PominAusPosted 5/3/2014 4:35:56 PM
Exclusives that have already released for PS4 don't count now?
#14LooksLikeRainPosted 5/3/2014 4:39:40 PM
Izraeil posted...
lol kinect shovelware.

There is literally ONE kinect game on that list you ignorant fool.
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
#15Garage_ManPosted 5/3/2014 4:46:09 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
I see it thusly

Sony

That Beast Vita Game
The Last Guardian
Media Molecules PlallusSculpt Plus
Uncharted 4

MS

Forza Horizon 2
Japanese Exclusive
Crappy Kinect Dancing Game
Crappy Kinect Fitness Game
Crackdown Triple
Epics new game
LXP's new game
Platform Nexts new game
Twisted Pixel Game
Battletoads
Phantom Dust
The other Halo
Lift Londons games
Gears of War IN ENGINE trailer

How is it over there in fantasy land? I mean clearly its so far from reality its funny. Not saying MS won't announce games..but to think that Sony is going to have under 10 REAL exclusives planned...are you high?

For all this talk on how you need AAA and Indies suck and all this other nonsense you'd think...no you'd swear you would be Sony guys considering they are the only platform that bring it.
#16HENTAIDOJIPosted 5/3/2014 5:42:48 PM
How is it over there in fantasy land? I mean clearly its so far from reality its funny.

I think some would have said last year Sonys contribution to E3 would have been more than a single game given they so totally built a games machine and are for the gamers... But it was.

Not saying MS won't announce games..but to think that Sony is going to have under 10 REAL exclusives planned...are you high? .

No?

Even if I add up Feb event, E3, Gamescom, TGS, and anything else up to Jan 1st I get this

Infamous 3.
Killzone 4
Knack
Driveclub
Uncharted 4
MLB The Show (not exclusive)
MediaMolecules Phallus game
Quantic Dreams game
The Order

8 or 9 games depending on how you class MLB and assuming QD & Phallus are games in development rather than abstract concept demos. That's 14 months worth of announcements right there.

It's simple really, we can guess a majority of the lineup based on developers schedules:

SCE Japan Studio – Knack, came out 6 months ago, evidently working on The Beast - It will be at E3
Team Ico –The Last Guardian - been in development for 9 years, why not?
Polyphony Digital – GT6 release 6 months ago, no GT for 3 more years. Maybe a PS4 port? Not exclusive
Naughty Dog –- TLOU port for this year (not exclusive), Uncharted 4 for 2015 (already announced)
SCE Santa Monica Studio – Last god of war came out March 2013, we won't see a game from them until the same 2016
SCE San Diego Studio – MLB: The Show 2015? Not exclusive
SCE Bend Studio – Recruiting for PS4/Vita Work - Not exclusive
Sucker Punch Productions – Infamous just released, no games for 2 years
SCE London Studio – Does more app stuff now
Evolution Studios – Driveclub - Known quantity
Guerrilla Games – Only started work on their new IP last September, it will probably be at E3 2015
Guerrilla Cambridge – Maybe a low level Vita Game
Media Molecule – Project Phallus

I'm certain Sony could have more up their sleeve, but it would have to be externally developed.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#17thegamer00Posted 5/3/2014 5:43:46 PM
Xbox One has more exclusives.
#18Tajaz2426Posted 5/3/2014 5:49:47 PM
Do people really just throw stuff out there like this? This is worse than a political office campaign,"if I throw a lie out there about the other guy, people will believe it, even after the truth comes out some folks will already have their minds made up".

Good lord, this topic is mighty embarrassing.
#19Laylow12Posted 5/3/2014 5:51:40 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
How is it over there in fantasy land? I mean clearly its so far from reality its funny.

I think some would have said last year Sonys contribution to E3 would have been more than a single game given they so totally built a games machine and are for the gamers... But it was.

Not saying MS won't announce games..but to think that Sony is going to have under 10 REAL exclusives planned...are you high? .

No?

Even if I add up Feb event, E3, Gamescom, TGS, and anything else up to Jan 1st I get this

Infamous 3.
Killzone 4
Knack
Driveclub
Uncharted 4
MLB The Show (not exclusive)
MediaMolecules Phallus game
Quantic Dreams game
The Order

8 or 9 games depending on how you class MLB and assuming QD & Phallus are games in development rather than abstract concept demos. That's 14 months worth of announcements right there.

It's simple really, we can guess a majority of the lineup based on developers schedules:

SCE Japan Studio – Knack, came out 6 months ago, evidently working on The Beast - It will be at E3
Team Ico –The Last Guardian - been in development for 9 years, why not?
Polyphony Digital – GT6 release 6 months ago, no GT for 3 more years. Maybe a PS4 port? Not exclusive
Naughty Dog –- TLOU port for this year (not exclusive), Uncharted 4 for 2015 (already announced)
SCE Santa Monica Studio – Last god of war came out March 2013, we won't see a game from them until the same 2016
SCE San Diego Studio – MLB: The Show 2015? Not exclusive
SCE Bend Studio – Recruiting for PS4/Vita Work - Not exclusive
Sucker Punch Productions – Infamous just released, no games for 2 years
SCE London Studio – Does more app stuff now
Evolution Studios – Driveclub - Known quantity
Guerrilla Games – Only started work on their new IP last September, it will probably be at E3 2015
Guerrilla Cambridge – Maybe a low level Vita Game
Media Molecule – Project Phallus

I'm certain Sony could have more up their sleeve, but it would have to be externally developed.

Counting PS4 games that also appear on Vita as "not exclusive" doesn't make you seem bitter or jealous at all, Lol.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#20TauriLeaderPosted 5/3/2014 5:53:12 PM
SidneyAlfresco1 posted...
...especially with Sonys numerous studio closures

Below
D4
Dead Rising 3
Halo Xbox One
Killer Instinct
Kinect Sports Rivals
Project: Spark
Ryse: Son of Rome
Sunset Overdrive

vs

The Order 1886

Okay where are the 12 you mentioned I see 9 and 6 have not been release yet.

Make a complete list but this time include console exclusive titles like Titanfall and console exclusive Indie titles.

Better yet including all other platform announcements 360, PS3 and Vita then compare the list.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.