E3 2013 MS announced 12 Xbone exclusives to PS4s 1 - What will it be this year..

#21chedibang1994Posted 5/3/2014 4:56:06 PM
Alright Microsoft
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#22crucialPosted 5/3/2014 5:00:32 PM
I own both but favor X1 but I also know for a fact Sony will show of more then just one exclusive,I expect MS to come harder then ever this E3,they are down and need a great showing to close the gap,it will be the best E3 for MS ever imo but Sony will rock it as well,Sony will show more games MS will show more exclusives,can't wait.
#23Remi0327Posted 5/3/2014 5:03:33 PM
But, can these exclusives only be played by people who lift?

If we can eradicate the non-lifters from gaming, then there will be less Ponies. Therefore, PS sales will stagnate, and Xbone will come out on top.

LIFT.
---
My waifu thinks I'm the waifu. Love letters received from Raz, my waifu: 9 - never change, waifu. Never change.
3DS FC: 0834-1209-0204
#24Kovifan27Posted 5/3/2014 5:04:20 PM
MS ignored us 360 users for a couple of years. They held onto games for X1 and this was the best they had? I wouldn't count on MS to deliver alot of content down the line during the X1's life.

http://www.nag.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Console-Wars-exclusive-games-comparison.jpg
#25thegamer00Posted 5/3/2014 5:05:22 PM
The PS3 didn't get good exclusives until its 3rd or 4th year. Looks like it will be the same for PS4.
#26IzraeilPosted 5/3/2014 7:07:37 PM
All these lists seem heavily biased, either including non exclusives for one side, or ignoring indies while counting kinect shovel ware, or including games not even announced.

let's look at it what each console has and what's coming in terms of actual big games:

XB1:
Ryse
Forza 5
Dear Rising 3
Killer instinct
Sunset Overdrive
Quantum Break
Fable
Halo 5

PS4:
Killzone Shadowfall
Knack
inFAMOUS
The Order: 1886
Drive Club
Deep Down
Uncharted

Now if you wanna add the rumored games that haven't been announced but we know are coming:

XB1:
Gears of War
Forza Horizon 2

PS4:
Project Beast
Dark Sorcerer (Quantic Dream)
Level 5's RPG

This whole topic after topic of biased lists isn't fooling anyone, both are pretty even in the number of exclusives they have so far in terms AAA productions.
#27leatheljPosted 5/3/2014 7:51:58 PM
CGB_Spender posted...
MS have already said they have so many games to show that they are going to have to cut some out of the presentation. I expect them to once again dominate E3 but get hated on anyway because its the cool thing to do on here. There's so many mindless ponies on this site that Sony could just show all indies games and they would "win" E3 on here.

So true.........so...very true
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#28StrongBlackVinePosted 5/3/2014 7:52:16 PM
TauriLeader posted...
SidneyAlfresco1 posted...
...especially with Sonys numerous studio closures

Below
D4
Dead Rising 3
Halo Xbox One
Killer Instinct
Kinect Sports Rivals
Project: Spark
Ryse: Son of Rome
Sunset Overdrive

vs

The Order 1886

Okay where are the 12 you mentioned I see 9 and 6 have not been release yet.

Make a complete list but this time include console exclusive titles like Titanfall and console exclusive Indie titles.

Better yet including all other platform announcements 360, PS3 and Vita then compare the list.

Console exclusives are only something Xbox has to rely on.
#29Shik_stickPosted 5/3/2014 7:53:50 PM
andrewl923 posted...
You acted like Sony didn't announce anything else before and after E3.

Before
Killzone
Driveclub
Infamous

After
Unchated.

plus dozens of others....
---
Teach me about bozongas!-Jude Mathis
Best game of 2013 , The Last of Us. Sony is on point!
#30mike468Posted 5/3/2014 8:37:58 PM
unclekoolaid73 posted...
And the PS4 is still selling almost double the amount of ONES. Interesting indeed.

It's pretty baffling how all the sheep fall in line, just because the whole internet claim it's the more powerful system.

Give things a year or 2 when the PS4 turns out like Wii and just collecting dust, because of a **** game library.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board