E3 2013 MS announced 12 Xbone exclusives to PS4s 1 - What will it be this year..

#81chrish909Posted 5/4/2014 4:58:58 PM
If you are going to list stuff like

sony santa monica ip, you should list every development studio that is making an ip.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#82chrish909Posted 5/4/2014 5:02:31 PM
Im surprised quantic dream is still making games, I read that beyond 2 souls was one of the biggest flops of gaming, ever.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#83xxtasy911Posted 5/4/2014 6:10:26 PM
mike468 posted...
xxtasy911 posted...
mike468 posted...
wake_me_420 posted...

Facts prove it is the more powerful system fanboy. You mind telling me the winning lottery numbers seeing as you can predict that Sony is going to have a sh*t game library...because this is clearly something the PS brand is known for smh

Tell me how the psp, ps vita and ps3 libraries all turned out? The Sony fanboys are blinded by the nostalgia of how well the PSX and ps2 libraries where. the only difference between the ps vita and the ps4 is the fact Sony has some how managed to actually sell a ton of ps4 systems based on a currently **** library of games and I don't see anything that wil change that this year.

Killzone - bad
Knack - a joke
Infamous - overhyped
MLB - uninteresting
The order - uninteresting (I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out just like infamous: all pretty, but no substance)
Driveclub - postponed because it's ****

No uncharted or last guardian this year. So please tell me what does the ps4 have that actually makes it a worth while purchase this year?! Indie games?

I wouldn't be surprised if you hadn't played any of these games

Killzone - played. Crappy as hell, more bloom effects than halo
Knack - not even worth trying
Infamous - beaten twice over along with papertrail
MLB - hate sports games
The order - not out yet
Driveclub - not out yet

Also for those defending the PS4's indie line up as a selling point over the XBO, you really think an Oddworld rehash is a better sell than battletoads remake on the same lines as Strider?

Also for those claiming halo 5 being done by an unproven studio, they handled the original Halo CE remake and are most likely handling the halo 2 HD remake. Halo 2 being the best game in the series, having sold over 8 million copies (moved unknown number of systems) and being the top played game on XBL for 2 years straight, requiring a new console and COD2 to actually topple it. Please tell me again what Sony has this year, year ending 2014 that can actually compete with that?!

So you've only played 2 out of the 6 games you've slandered... thanks for proving my point
---
PSN: KingCole | Gamertag: Coming Soon.... Maybe
#84mike468Posted 5/4/2014 7:33:25 PM
xxtasy911 posted...

So you've only played 2 out of the 6 games you've slandered... thanks for proving my point

Try 2 for 4. Considering 2 aren't even released yet, I'm entitled to my own opinion.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#85Tajaz2426Posted 5/4/2014 7:36:47 PM
mike468 posted...
xxtasy911 posted...

Try 2 for 4. Considering 2 aren't even released yet, I'm entitled to my own opinion.

Just a question, how can you give an opinion on something you haven't played?
#86RaRitsujunPosted 5/4/2014 9:42:45 PM(edited)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_One_games
There are currently 159 games on this list.
Exclusive = 16
Microsoft exclusive = 9
Console exclusive or timed = 11/3
Multiplatform = 120
Playable = 42 available to purchase (9 of these are exclusive to Xbox One)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games
There are currently 234 games on this list (15 of which have been confirmed as free-to-play).
Exclusive = 27 (1 of these are free-to-play)
Sony Exclusive = 18
Console exclusive and/or timed = 69/1 (8 of these are free-to-play)
Multiplatform = 119 (1 of these is free-to-play)
Playable = 68 available to purchase (10 of these are exclusive to PS4)
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 49 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#87SoftAssassinPosted 5/5/2014 5:09:07 PM
Laylow12 posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Counting PS4 games that also appear on Vita as "not exclusive" doesn't make you seem bitter or jealous at all, Lol. .

I think you're more angry at Sony than me for porting games to another platform like the Vita TV console. Exclusives are exclusives and Sony has few.

Until Sony cancel Playstation Now, Every Sony Playstation game is timed exclusive.

This is what I don't get about HENTA. He's an intelligent guy with plenty knowledge, yet he makes ridiculous assertions to undermine anything of merit he says. Is he secretly angry at MS, even though they sign his paycheck? Maybe he's split down the middle, like Two-Face and he hates and loves MS, his employer?

No, he's not split down the middle. More like major Nelson split his backside wide open and now he's only capable of lying and making things up.
#88gobuffalo30Posted 5/5/2014 5:20:18 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
mike468 posted...
xxtasy911 posted...

Just a question, how can you give an opinion on something you haven't played?

Because he just wants to bash on Sony games. Should just let him have his fun since no one else finds it funny.
#89DamnEvilDogPosted 5/5/2014 6:02:45 PM
CGB_Spender posted...
MS have already said they have so many games to show that they are going to have to cut some out of the presentation. I expect them to once again dominate E3 but get hated on anyway because its the cool thing to do on here. There's so many mindless ponies on this site that Sony could just show all indies games and they would "win" E3 on here.

---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog