So far this gen has seen the smallest graphical jump

#1Gunvalkyrie2Posted 5/3/2014 3:08:37 PM
So far this gen has seen the smallest graphical jump - Results (168 votes)
Confirm. Last gen set the bar pretty damn high..too high?
61.31% (103 votes)
Deny. These new games look crazy good..are you high?
38.69% (65 votes)
This poll is now closed.
graphics poll
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#2AwayFromHerePosted 5/3/2014 3:10:15 PM
It's been six months.

Go back and compare the late Xbox games to early 360 games.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 3:11:51 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
It's been six months.

Go back and compare the late Xbox games to early 360 games.

"so far"
---
#4elbarto1Posted 5/3/2014 3:13:39 PM
CoD 2 blew we away at 360 launch.
Ghosts looked exactly the same on xbone as 360.

Its the SD to HD jump that was impressive though. This gen has less new shine.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#5richboy900Posted 5/3/2014 3:15:33 PM
Yeah agree. I usually get the consoles from launch, but I don't own either so far. I will get the one later on however.

I miss the days of the old consoles, xbox and xbox 360 especially when they were very capable machines made for gaming 100%. For their time, they were pure beasts of a console.

Ryse looks good graphically on Xbox one, despite its hardware disadvantage to Sony.
#6Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 5:17:41 PM(edited)
bump
#7Merc123Posted 5/3/2014 5:18:57 PM
I only have 2 games. AC4 on PS4 and DR3 on XB1. They both look amazing though, imo better than stuff on previous gens. AC4's water and resolution looks downright astounding especially for a cross gen port. DR3 has so many Zombies on screen and the graphics are actually pretty good, not mind blowing though. Also Ground Zeroes on PS4 looks freaking amazing. I was playing it while my friend was playing the PS3 version in the same room, its a world of difference.

The jump is obviously not going to be as big as the last console jump though. Last time we were going from SD to HD consoles, now we are going from HD to HD. Still i am excited to see what they can do. You have to be crazy not to see the better graphics.
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
#8Tajaz2426Posted 5/3/2014 5:31:13 PM
Merc123 posted...
I only have 2 games. AC4 on PS4 and DR3 on XB1. They both look amazing though, imo better than stuff on previous gens. AC4's water and resolution looks downright astounding especially for a cross gen port. DR3 has so many Zombies on screen and the graphics are actually pretty good, not mind blowing though. Also Ground Zeroes on PS4 looks freaking amazing. I was playing it while my friend was playing the PS3 version in the same room, its a world of difference.

The jump is obviously not going to be as big as the last console jump though. Last time we were going from SD to HD consoles, now we are going from HD to HD. Still i am excited to see what they can do. You have to be crazy not to see the better graphics.

100% percent agree.... Jump is from HD to HD, not going to be as significant.
#9dolablaPosted 5/3/2014 5:35:21 PM
Infamous Second Son is the only game that has "wow'd" me to say this truly is a next gen looking game.
#10Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 5:52:37 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
Merc123 posted...

100% percent agree.... Jump is from HD to HD, not going to be as significant.

And yet people r voting to the contrary
---