I am going to rewatch XBOX ONE E3

#1GambitbuzzkillPosted 5/3/2014 3:40:36 PM
Cause so many people like to say they failed so hard but I must have missed something, so I will get a bite and enjoy rewatching it.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#2Garage_ManPosted 5/3/2014 3:41:24 PM
Be sure to find it on MS sites so they get the ad money!
#3HENTAIDOJIPosted 5/3/2014 3:42:02 PM
Garage_Man posted...
Be sure to find it on MS sites so they get the ad money!

That....is a fantastic idea.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#4Gambitbuzzkill(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 3:45:54 PM
Sorry YouTube got the money.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#5HENTAIDOJIPosted 5/3/2014 3:52:27 PM
They say the Xbone flew that day. Higher than any soul dared dream to dream.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#6Garage_ManPosted 5/3/2014 3:54:09 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
They say the Xbone flew that day. Higher than any soul dared dream to dream.

It did something all right.
#7unclekoolaid73Posted 5/3/2014 3:59:53 PM
I think the sales numbers speak for themselves. I mean everyone on this board says PS4 has no games and its still outselling XBOX ONE almost 2:1. MS still hasn't recovered from last years E3.
#8Gambitbuzzkill(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 4:05:33 PM
unclekoolaid73 posted...
I think the sales numbers speak for themselves. I mean everyone on this board says PS4 has no games and its still outselling XBOX ONE almost 2:1. MS still hasn't recovered from last years E3.

Last gen MS killed Sony in sales and looked what happen to them MS they got out sold, people need to stop acting things are over.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#9Tajaz2426Posted 5/3/2014 4:08:12 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
unclekoolaid73 posted...

Last gen MS killed Sony in sales and looked what happen to them MS they got out sold, people need to stop acting things are over.

I don't think they killed them, didn't it come out a year earlier and still got outsold by the end?

Your absolutely correct it's not over and sales don't better, but if they both sell well it's better for us gamers! That's what I care about...
#10Gambitbuzzkill(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 4:13:14 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
unclekoolaid73 posted...

I don't think they killed them, didn't it come out a year earlier and still got outsold by the end?

Your absolutely correct it's not over and sales don't better, but if they both sell well it's better for us gamers! That's what I care about...

I fully agree with you that's why I own both, I also want to get a Wii U but I would like to wait and see if they going to drop a new console at E3.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66