I am going to rewatch XBOX ONE E3

#11Tajaz2426Posted 5/3/2014 5:16:51 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
unclekoolaid73 posted...
I think the sales numbers speak for themselves. I mean everyone on this board says PS4 has no games and its still outselling XBOX ONE almost 2:1. MS still hasn't recovered from last years E3.

Last gen MS killed Sony in sales and looked what happen to them MS they got out sold, people need to stop acting things are over.

I don't think they killed them, didn't it come out a year earlier and still got outsold by the end?

Your absolutely correct it's not over and sales don't better, but if they both sell well it's better for us gamers! That's what I care about...

I fully agree with you that's why I own both, I also want to get a Wii U but I would like to wait and see if they going to drop a new console at E3.

Me too! I haven't played Zelda or a Mario game in forever, I almost bought an NES, just to play Super Mario 2 and 3....part 2 was so underrated!
#12Gambitbuzzkill(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 5:20:07 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
unclekoolaid73 posted...
I think the sales numbers speak for themselves. I mean everyone on this board says PS4 has no games and its still outselling XBOX ONE almost 2:1. MS still hasn't recovered from last years E3.

Last gen MS killed Sony in sales and looked what happen to them MS they got out sold, people need to stop acting things are over.

I don't think they killed them, didn't it come out a year earlier and still got outsold by the end?

Your absolutely correct it's not over and sales don't better, but if they both sell well it's better for us gamers! That's what I care about...

I fully agree with you that's why I own both, I also want to get a Wii U but I would like to wait and see if they going to drop a new console at E3.

Me too! I haven't played Zelda or a Mario game in forever, I almost bought an NES, just to play Super Mario 2 and 3....part 2 was so underrated!

Same here my last Nintendo system was the GameCube.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#13TauriLeaderPosted 5/3/2014 5:33:03 PM
I think Microsoft will "win" E3 this year. This is coming from a PS4 fanboy.

Like last year they abandoned the 360 and focused on the Xbox One and it will be the same this year.

I just hope they show more games that will be out this year. They showed trailers and then nothing for nearly a full year. Sony have released most of that they should across 3 platforms.

They might go the same route as Sony and get indie games on games for gold. It should end up cheaper than third party games.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#14brownmysterPosted 5/3/2014 5:36:10 PM
Iv already posted a thread like 3 weeks ago with the link to the e3 and the x1 reveal. Because everyone seems to confuse their e3 and the reveal. Ms e3 was awesome
#15SteelToothPosted 5/3/2014 9:13:41 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
Sorry YouTube got the money.

Noooooooooooo, not Google!
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg
#16xHughJasxPosted 5/3/2014 9:19:37 PM
brownmyster posted...
Iv already posted a thread like 3 weeks ago with the link to the e3 and the x1 reveal. Because everyone seems to confuse their e3 and the reveal. Ms e3 was awesome

More people need to understand this.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#17VirobotPosted 5/3/2014 9:26:16 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
Cause so many people like to say they failed so hard but I must have missed something, so I will get a bite and enjoy rewatching it.

Watch that early reveal too. It was very lol-worthy. Does the Xbone even play games?
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
#18NikraPosted 5/3/2014 9:44:53 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
Cause so many people like to say they failed so hard but I must have missed something, so I will get a bite and enjoy rewatching it.

You Watch that. And then check if it's the same Xbox One you have that they braged about. I don't think so. LMFAO
#19ExDiosPosted 5/4/2014 1:38:35 AM
unclekoolaid73 posted...
I mean everyone on this board says PS4 has no games and its still outselling XBOX ONE almost 2:1..

Funny thing about that is that the PS4, at this point and time has more games than the Xbox One.

http://bgr.com/2014/04/21/ps4-vs-xbox-one-game-releases/
#20Darkside_ShadowPosted 5/4/2014 2:26:29 AM
ExDios posted...
http://bgr.com/2014/04/21/ps4-vs-xbox-one-game-releases/

Pure Chess and Backgammon Blitz made me buy a Ps4