I am going to rewatch XBOX ONE E3

#21schmarkenheimerPosted 5/4/2014 2:17:48 AM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
unclekoolaid73 posted...
I think the sales numbers speak for themselves. I mean everyone on this board says PS4 has no games and its still outselling XBOX ONE almost 2:1. MS still hasn't recovered from last years E3.

Last gen MS killed Sony in sales and looked what happen to them MS they got out sold, people need to stop acting things are over.

I don't think they killed them, didn't it come out a year earlier and still got outsold by the end?

Your absolutely correct it's not over and sales don't better, but if they both sell well it's better for us gamers! That's what I care about...

I fully agree with you that's why I own both, I also want to get a Wii U but I would like to wait and see if they going to drop a new console at E3.

Doubt they will, hasn't even been 2 years since Wii U. 2016/17 would be a better bet imo.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#22da_StoOgePosted 5/4/2014 2:25:12 AM
Their E3 was mostly fantastic last year, and this year my money is in them walking away with the show.

The videos you want to see are the Xbox One reveal and anything that moron Don Matrick said.
---
Being modded without reason since 2035.
#23ssjgohhkuPosted 5/4/2014 3:08:21 AM
Sony kills Microsoft in sales and it's all last years E3 fault.
#24xHughJasxPosted 5/4/2014 5:08:12 AM
ssjgohhku posted...

Did you even watch e3 last year? Clearly not
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#25Brandino185Posted 5/4/2014 5:17:39 AM
xHughJasx posted...
ssjgohhku posted...

I did watch it. It sucked. Titanfall was the only really good looking game there. Then they announced the price and you could cut the tension with a knife. Sony very clearly killed it by denouncing everything MS was going for back then.
---
LL42
#26nb003_99Posted 5/4/2014 5:19:45 AM
What year?
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#27Who_NosePosted 5/4/2014 7:31:14 AM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
They say the Xbone flew that day. Higher than any soul dared dream to dream.

You're on the right track, but have the wrong analogy.

You meant to relate Microsoft's E3 to Icarus.

Gave new meaning to the phrase "crash and burn."
#28Who_NosePosted 5/4/2014 7:33:21 AM
xHughJasx posted...
ssjgohhku posted...

It is agreed upon by those without bias and with the ability to critically analyze events that Microsoft's E3 last year was a terribly embarrassing showing.
#29FenriswolfPosted 5/4/2014 7:41:13 AM
Who_Nose posted...
xHughJasx posted...
ssjgohhku posted...

It is agreed upon by those without bias and with the ability to critically analyze events that Microsoft's E3 last year was a terribly embarrassing showing.

LOL no, you're confusing the Xbone reveal with the actual E3. Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct and Halo 5 are brilliant IMO.
---
Hello
#30kyncaniPosted 5/4/2014 8:01:44 AM
Fenriswolf posted...
Who_Nose posted...
xHughJasx posted...
ssjgohhku posted...

LOL no, you're confusing the Xbone reveal with the actual E3. Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct and Halo 5 are brilliant IMO.

No, the reveal was way worse but the E3 wasn't good either.

Microsoft has announced the price, $500, which is still sinking the Xbox One.

Microsoft also announced that Xbox One would not receive free games with the Gold subscription, like the Xbox 360, the PS3 and the PS4 do.

Their E3 was so bad that Sony was met with a goddamn round of applause.