I am going to rewatch XBOX ONE E3

#41Who_NosePosted 5/4/2014 9:42:09 AM
Fenriswolf posted...
Who_Nose posted...
It is agreed upon by those without bias and with the ability to critically analyze events that Microsoft's E3 last year was a terribly embarrassing showing.

LOL no, you're confusing the Xbone reveal with the actual E3. Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct and Halo 5 are brilliant IMO.

As I said, it is agreed upon by those without bias and with the ability to critically analyze events that Microsoft's E3 last year was a terribly embarrassing showing
#42DarthUchiha91Posted 5/4/2014 9:43:31 AM
kyncani posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
NSGraphite posted...
Not just a round of applause, but THUNDEROUS applause....several times...with accompanying cheers and calls of "sony! sony! sony!"

They SPANKED MS something awful that E3.

"399.99 US Dollars."

Sony wins. Flawless victory...

And? Funny how you forget to mention that Sony revealed the PS4 without even a model, that Sony now charges for playing online on PS4, or that its flagship title Knack came out of the door flopping.

Maddox said it best, since when does "not f***ing up as bad as the other guy" a cause for celebration? LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sLpG6_36Cc

True. Frankly, last year's E3 was so bad for Microsoft that Sony could have walked on stage and done the Y.M.C.A. dance and they would still have come out on top with a commanding margin.

I would actually consider paying to see that.
---
" I don't see the difference between 1080p and 792p"- Ray Charles
#43Who_NosePosted 5/4/2014 9:45:49 AM
CharadeSmith posted...
How bad is it that XB1 owners actually have to go back and watch E3 streams? Dayum. Dire straits indeed.

Especially when they are seriously watching the wrong year.

They'd have to go back to E3 2008 for a truly good Microsoft show. I'm afraid most of them were still in grammar school back then though and don't remember.
#44kyncaniPosted 5/4/2014 10:01:20 AM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
kyncani posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
NSGraphite posted...
Not just a round of applause, but THUNDEROUS applause....several times...with accompanying cheers and calls of "sony! sony! sony!"

"399.99 US Dollars."

And? Funny how you forget to mention that Sony revealed the PS4 without even a model, that Sony now charges for playing online on PS4, or that its flagship title Knack came out of the door flopping.

Maddox said it best, since when does "not f***ing up as bad as the other guy" a cause for celebration? LMAO

True. Frankly, last year's E3 was so bad for Microsoft that Sony could have walked on stage and done the Y.M.C.A. dance and they would still have come out on top with a commanding margin.

It would have been funny :)

Too unorthodox I guess, oh well.
#45LEGEND_725Posted 5/4/2014 10:05:05 AM
People are still confusing the reveal with E3 lol. E3 was dominated by MS Sony just his behind "we have no DRM!" Ploy and that overshadowed Sonys terrible showing
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#46Who_NosePosted 5/4/2014 10:07:44 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
People are still confusing the reveal with E3 lol. E3 was dominated by MS Sony just his behind "we have no DRM!" Ploy and that overshadowed Sonys terrible showing

The answer to this response is still no.

Who_Nose posted...
As I said, it is agreed upon by those without bias and with the ability to critically analyze events that Microsoft's E3 last year was a terribly embarrassing showing
#47Megamushroom666Posted 5/4/2014 10:46:33 AM
That E3 presentation last year was legendary. So much fail.
---
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
www.SNACKEROO.com - Snacks on camera.
#48NSGraphitePosted 5/4/2014 2:11:35 PM
kyncani posted...
DarthUchiha91 posted...
kyncani posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
NSGraphite posted...

"399.99 US Dollars."

It would have been funny :)

Too unorthodox I guess, oh well.

Not nearly as funny as what actually happened:

"Hey everybody. We're going to continue doing things the way we've always done it. Except we're going to charge you for online too"

Standing ovation.

Now THAT's comedy. Microsoft screwed up so bad, they gave sony the show. And Sony took the opportunity and RAN with it. Mocked their DRM strategy (that everyone with half a brain knows that Sony was also planning to do), undercut their price by $100, dropped the mic and walked off the stage.

The most entertaining E3 show I've ever seen.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#49aj4x94Posted 5/4/2014 2:45:51 PM
One thing that really stuck out was when Phil Harrison announced the price, and he was clearly nervous about the whole thing, and he was expecting to hear some cheers.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#50gobuffalo30Posted 5/4/2014 2:53:16 PM
brownmyster posted...
Iv already posted a thread like 3 weeks ago with the link to the e3 and the x1 reveal. Because everyone seems to confuse their e3 and the reveal. Ms e3 was awesome

I agree about the confusion but I wouldn't say either company had a great conference. I believe the problem is the reveal was shortly before E3 and MS did not address everyone's concerns and issues, along with bad PR. That mixture is what caused the issue.