CoD didn't steal anything from Titanfall

#1AEagleguyPosted 5/3/2014 3:41:48 PM
Titanfall started development in 2011, just like this Call of Duty game did. To say they stole anything is asinine. If anything, I would be willing to bet that this idea was kicked around while Respawn was still at IW.
---
XBL- xTheBrucex
PSN - xTheBrucex
#2Tajaz2426Posted 5/3/2014 3:44:43 PM
AEagleguy posted...
Titanfall started development in 2011, just like this Call of Duty game did. To say they stole anything is asinine. If anything, I would be willing to bet that this idea was kicked around while Respawn was still at IW.

All games have to borrow from other games at some point or we wouldn't be able to shoot, sprint, throw grenades, active time battle, or anything. I don't see this as a big deal, did someone accuse COD of this?
#3Jedi454Posted 5/3/2014 3:45:58 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
AEagleguy posted...

All games have to borrow from other games at some point or we wouldn't be able to shoot, sprint, throw grenades, active time battle, or anything. I don't see this as a big deal, did someone accuse COD of this?

Exactly and idiotic forum members did.
---
[Force Persuade] That is not an opinion, you are just a troll with no life.
#4AEagleguy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 3:50:32 PM
A lot of people have. Titanfalls fun, but lacks depth.
---
XBL- xTheBrucex
PSN - xTheBrucex
#5DarthUchiha91Posted 5/3/2014 3:50:58 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
AEagleguy posted...

Exactly. Even titanfall borrowed its parkour and mechs and bf4 borrowed its destructable environment from other FPS. Didn't make them any less fun.
---
" I don't see the difference between 1080p and 792p"- Ray Charles
#6da_StoOgePosted 5/3/2014 7:11:34 PM
FFXIII started development years before they started working on the build we actually got our hands on.

There's no doubt this CoD nicked a few features from Titanfall.
---
Being modded without reason since 2035.
#7crynryanPosted 5/3/2014 7:25:06 PM
There wouldn't be innovation if people didn't improve on others' ideas by adding to them and combining them.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#8teh1337gosuPosted 5/3/2014 7:25:12 PM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
AEagleguy posted...

Exactly. Even titanfall borrowed its parkour and mechs and bf4 borrowed its destructable environment from other FPS. Didn't make them any less fun.

Great sig
---
How do you make that alcoholic chicken anyway?
#9Jedi454Posted 5/3/2014 7:27:48 PM
da_StoOge posted...
FFXIII started development years before they started working on the build we actually got our hands on.

There's no doubt this CoD nicked a few features from Titanfall.

FFXIII should've never released lol.
---
[Force Persuade] That is not an opinion, you are just a troll with no life.
#10da_StoOgePosted 5/3/2014 7:27:59 PM
crynryan posted...
There wouldn't be innovation if people didn't improve on others' ideas by adding to them and combining them.

Innovation isn't something EA or Activision do.
---
Being modded without reason since 2035.