My Microsoft E3 predictions

#1CGB_SpenderPosted 5/3/2014 4:53:53 PM
Of course they will start with gameplay of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and mention the timed exclusive dlc

Then they will show off Evolve which will also be getting timed exclusive dlc

They will announce games with gold for XB1 will start immediately and give out a free game like Max: The Curse of Brotherhood or Powerstar Golf

Xbox 360 will get a 50 dollar price cut

There will be a small segment dedicated to indie games with a few new announcements

They will address the storage space issue

They will talk about their upcoming TV shows and announce a couple more

Everything from there after will be exclusive and they will show off Quantum Break, Fable Legends, Sunset Overdrive, Fantasia: Music Evolved and announce Killer Instinct season 2 with a trailer

The new games will be Forza Horizon 2, Crackdown 3, a new Battletoads, a new Twisted Pixel IP, Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo 5.

Game we won't see
- Gears of War (too early in development)
- Lionhead's non-Fable game (too busy with Legends right now)
- Rare's next big game (Battletoads, if announced, would have been be a secret side project)
- D4 (will be saved for TGS)
- The exclusive Japanese game (TGS)

Possible games we could see
- Dead Rising 4 as an exclusive (3 is already a million+ seller so it makes sense, but is it too soon?)
- A new Harmonix IP for the new Kinect
- Shadow Complex 2 (we know it's been largely designed and now the team has finished the Infinity Blade series)
- State of Decay developer's next game (they are working on it but they are still supporting SoD so maybe a teaser at the most)
---
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2210/4016647774_8f8d4e0212.jpg
#2s2goodPosted 5/3/2014 5:06:18 PM
If I see Forza Horizon 2 i'll be happy
---
Own: PS4 + PSV & The Xbox One. Plus 7 Retro Consoles!
#3s2goodPosted 5/3/2014 5:08:45 PM
I also think Alan Wake will make an appearance.
---
Own: PS4 + PSV & The Xbox One. Plus 7 Retro Consoles!
#4NikraPosted 5/3/2014 6:17:19 PM
They will pretend that the last E3 disaster never happened.
#5badmanneilPosted 5/3/2014 6:20:52 PM
Can someone explain to why why Rare isn't making a sequel to Banjo Tooie.. The series was an awesome memory from my childhood. Nuts and Bolts was an absolute embarrassment.
#6TarotXIIIPosted 5/3/2014 6:36:02 PM
badmanneil posted...
Can someone explain to why why Rare isn't making a sequel to Banjo Tooie.. The series was an awesome memory from my childhood. Nuts and Bolts was an absolute embarrassment.

Banjo threeie was scrapped or some s***. What i'm hoping for is they just funned the original banjo creator to continue the project. Like they did with killer instinct since rare sucks now.
#7billman1000Posted 5/3/2014 6:41:30 PM
and NHL 15 of course....
---
www.flickr.com/maksim09
Pens time to ring the rags out.
#8PominAusPosted 5/3/2014 6:44:13 PM
I hope you're wrong about Lionhead's non fable game not being shown TC, I want Black and White dammit!
#9aj4x94Posted 5/3/2014 6:52:38 PM
-A Wild Celebrity Appears!
-Kinect
-Halo 5
-Gears of War
-Actual gameplay of an IP announced last year
-Possible price drop
-A few new IPs

This is most likely what's going to happen
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#10SRBiasPosted 5/3/2014 7:11:18 PM
Show starts with COD, I agree on that.
360 stuff to at least attempt to show that they some what care. (internet chat rooms are ablaze with talks of Microsoft blowing it.)
Evolved, agree.
Price cut for Xbox One / or Kincectless Xbox One at cheaper price.
Indie Sizzle reel.
Boom unannounced exclusives (including the Japanese one)
The exclusives from last year get their chance to shine. (Quantum, D4, Fantasia)
Halo 2 Anniversary is show.
(This is a pipe dream but this makes this the best E3 ever.) Conker's Other Bad Day.
Black Tusk game! And boy is it a dozy.
Show closes with Halo 5 kick butt production value trailer.