Will Microsoft unveil New Halo game at E3?

#11XenoguyverPosted 5/3/2014 9:41:58 PM
How the hell could someone actually vote who cares? I don't know maybe all the fans who helped the series sell millions per game.
---
X BOX Live Gamertag: sparkingPEGASUS, PSN: InfiniteSPARK
Mega Man Star Force 3 FC : 502728859626 (RJ Wolf)
#12BeefEasterPosted 5/3/2014 11:01:48 PM
I don't think they'll introduce a new halo game but I'm almost certain they'll give us more halo 5 info
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#13CharocksPosted 5/3/2014 11:15:02 PM
Halo 5: We copied even more s*** from CoD this time edition confirmed.
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#14EliteGuard99Posted 5/4/2014 12:12:08 AM(edited)
Xenoguyver posted...
How the hell could someone actually vote who cares? I don't know maybe all the fans who helped the series sell millions per game.

Those who weren't blind jumped ship and left after the abomination that was Halo 4, if they didn't already after Halo Wars.
---
Halo 4 was the best Call of Duty - gunsndroses
The king of the monsters returns! - 5/16/2014
#15supermegabloxPosted 5/4/2014 12:51:47 AM
I dont get all the hate for halo 4, i cant see why people think its a ripoff of cod... maybe im missing something, but it feels nothing like cod at all, ive only played black ops 2 and god, it sucked imo, only really cared for the zombies mode, but people keeep saying it rips cod off, can someone please explain what exactly it stole from cod, and besides, its 343s first game, you cant expect it to be a 10/10 game or anything, but i found halo 4 to be easily my second favorite halo game(the forge editor sucked...)
#16TenzhiPosted 5/4/2014 1:09:10 AM
Xenoguyver posted...
How the hell could someone actually vote who cares?

Probably because they don't care about Halo. "Who cares?" generally being a rhetorical question that indicates that the individual who said it does not, in fact, care. Personally, I was disappointed when the guy in that teaser who looked like Kenshiro wandering through the desert ready to walk through a building that falls on top of him turned out to be boring old Master Chief instead.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#17ALegendaryNoobPosted 5/4/2014 9:37:54 AM
EliteGuard99 posted...
Xenoguyver posted...

Those who weren't blind jumped ship and left after the abomination that was Halo 4, if they didn't already after Halo Wars.

I can honestly say that I didn't care much for Halo 4(MP I didn't care for, but enjoyed the campaign), but I'm going to give 343 the benefit of the doubt since it was their first game. However if this game is going to come out on 360 as well, then I'm skipping it because I want a true next gen Halo game, not a watered down port.

Now as for your statement about Halo Wars being lumped in with Halo 4, I have to completely disagree with you. I thoroughly enjoyed that game. It had awesome cut scenes, it had good Halo lore, and it was made by a good studio (Ensemble Studios). It was an RTS with a Halo skin and story, what was not to like?? That being said, I'm still hoping for a Halo Wars 2...
---
FC:2509-2496-6623 IGN:Robbie TSV:0860 GT:A LegendaryNoob