Could the Xbone be slipping in its own home?

#11PominAusPosted 5/4/2014 2:28:29 AM
dnmt posted...
Tenzhi posted...
Could it be the Amazon Fire is the best console ever? It's currently even beating the PS4!

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Video-Game-Consoles-Accessories/zgbs/electronics/7926841011/ref=zg_bs_nav_e_1_e

Wow it's like you are completely incapable of understanding context. Also this thread is about the Xbone.

Apparently this thread is also about the DS3, you know, for perspective on volumes...
#12kyncaniPosted 5/4/2014 2:30:14 AM
Tenzhi posted...
Could it be the Amazon Fire is the best console ever? It's currently even beating the PS4!

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Video-Game-Consoles-Accessories/zgbs/electronics/7926841011/ref=zg_bs_nav_e_1_e

If it stays that way, it would be incredible !

Well, the simple fact that it could draw more attention than the PS4 which was released more than six months ago is incredible !

With the Amazon Fire and the PS4 both selling much better than the Xbox One though ...

Could the Xbox One be discontinued next E3 ?
#13wake_me_420Posted 5/4/2014 2:31:32 AM
XB1...the 3rd fastest selling console of all time...and the 1st fastest decrease in sales lol
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#14TenzhiPosted 5/4/2014 2:36:00 AM
dnmt posted...
Wow it's like you are completely incapable of understanding context. Also this thread is about the Xbone.

The context of the first post seems to indicate that the Amazon Best Sellers list is a good metric for determining what system is doing best. And that system seemed to be the Amazon Fire at the time I posted the link. It seemed to be doing better than the PS4 and, by extension, the XBOne - and given that the first post mentions the XBOne's "competition" and even specifically a DS3 controller, pointing out a specific competitor that is doing better seems to be perfectly on topic.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#15dnmt(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 2:43:13 AM(edited)
Tenzhi posted...
dnmt posted...

The context of the first post seems to indicate that the Amazon Best Sellers list is a good metric for determining what system is doing best. And that system seemed to be the Amazon Fire at the time I posted the link. It seemed to be doing better than the PS4 and, by extension, the XBOne - and given that the first post mentions the XBOne's "competition" and even specifically a DS3 controller, pointing out a specific competitor that is doing better seems to be perfectly on topic.

1. Amazon Fire is available on Amazon only whereas the two consoles are available nationwide therefore sales are more spread out

2. Amazon Fire was released just last month whereas the two consoles are half a year old now

3. Amazon Fire is a $99 media device mainly which is a lot more mainstream, not a $400-$500 console which is considered to be more of a niche/luxury item

4. Seriously I can't believe I had to spell all this out for you
#16CharadeSmithPosted 5/4/2014 2:41:22 AM
slipping? no. it's already laying flat on its face.
---
"I buy physical because if I can't touch it then it doesn't exist" - GameFAQs wisdom.
#17TenzhiPosted 5/4/2014 2:49:51 AM
dnmt posted...
1. Amazon Fire is available on Amazon only whereas the two consoles are available nationwide therefore sales are more spread out

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/amazon-fire-tv/5782223.p?id=1219156096136&skuId=5782223&st=amazon%20fire%20tv&cp=1&lp=1

3. Amazon Fire is a $99 media device mainly which is a lot more mainstream, not a $400-$500 console which is considered to be more of a niche/luxury item

And how much is a Dual Shock 3 controller and how many games does it play on its own again?
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#18GeistPosted 5/4/2014 2:50:10 AM
Wow, you Sony boys need some games don't you? Really running low on topic ideas now a days.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#19Tyronelio1Posted 5/4/2014 2:51:38 AM
Geist posted...
Wow, you Sony boys need some games don't you? Really running low on topic ideas now a days.

Sadly as you and I know it's been this bad for a few months now.
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, DBZ Budokai HD collection, Hitman HD Trilogy and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.
#20GeistPosted 5/4/2014 3:03:42 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Geist posted...

Sadly as you and I know it's been this bad for a few months now.

Yea, but at this point you would think they would realize they're trolling them selves by being here 24/7. I mean if the PS4 was so much better then the XB1, one would think they'd be playing it or at least talking to other fans and not the competitions fan base.

Well anyways, I'm off to Titanfall you all enjoy your sales. I'll check back later, I know you'll still be here after all.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!