Feels good to be excited for the new CoD. Especially since Ghosts was a let down

#1zerooo0Posted 5/4/2014 1:07:26 AM
Ghosts reveal I felt really negative to it, but some odd reason Advanced Warfare has me really excited for it. Ghosts was such a let down that my expectations for this year reveal was already set VERY LOW haha. As soon as they showed Kevin Space they immediately got my money. Everything else is just extra stuff added.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2TarotXIIIPosted 5/4/2014 1:21:22 AM
I like future games like ghost recon future soldier, graw, etc etc. I HATED mw3, black ops 2 and ghosts but advanced warfare looks pretty cool. The killstreakes are going to be reallyy bada** i think.
#3Jedi454Posted 5/4/2014 1:43:09 AM
Ghosts felt like a game with heaps of potential, but then had a jack daniel's bottle thrown it's head and suffered brain damage.
---
[Force Persuade] That is not an opinion, you are just a troll with no life.
#4ExDiosPosted 5/4/2014 1:45:41 AM
I'm excited for it too, and I also thought Ghosts was a letdown. I'm anxious to see what direction this game takes in terms of multiplayer, with a different studio and more development time.
#5BlackStifflerPosted 5/4/2014 1:48:36 AM
Even better since the #1 console in the world the Xbox One will be the lead console for development on this exciting title.
---
Xbox One is the greatest system ever made
#6Jedi454Posted 5/4/2014 1:50:35 AM
BlackStiffler posted...
Even better since the #1 console in the world the Xbox One will be the lead console for development on this exciting title.

User Name BlackStiffler
User ID 6893522
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now view own posting history.
Account Created Thursday, December 19, 2013 3:12 PM
Last Visit Sunday, May 4, 2014 6:47 PM
Signature Xbox One is the greatest system ever made
Karma 6
Active Messages Posted 1
---
[Force Persuade] That is not an opinion, you are just a troll with no life.
#7ExDiosPosted 5/4/2014 1:53:03 AM(edited)
Why do you guys copy other people's profile on this site? I never understood why you do it.

edit: by copy i mean copying and pasting that info on here.
#8DojoMaxPosted 5/4/2014 2:07:26 AM
ExDios posted...
Why do you guys copy other people's profile on this site? I never understood why you do it.

To them it invalidates someones opinion or automatically labels them as a troll.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#9BilliePilgrimPosted 5/4/2014 2:07:41 AM
ExDios posted...

It shows us the account was created 4 and a half months ago. In that time it's only made a handful of posts. From there it's easy to draw the conclusion that it's somebody's alt that they use to make terrible posts. There's no argument that can be made to the contrary.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.4| Corsair H60 | EVGA GTX 670 | MSI P67A-GD55 | 8GB DDR3 1600 | Fractal Design Define XL | 750W PSU
http://i.imgur.com/9bAOZZq.jpg
#10DojoMaxPosted 5/4/2014 2:10:03 AM
BilliePilgrim posted...
ExDios posted...

It shows us the account was created 4 and a half months ago. In that time it's only made a handful of posts. From there it's easy to draw the conclusion that it's somebody's alt that they use to make terrible posts. There's no argument that can be made to the contrary.

Its like when I started posting here again. My account was 2 years old but only had a few Karma/Posts and people called me an alt. Even though my original account, which was deleted, was older than some of the people posting here today.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax