Feels good to be excited for the new CoD. Especially since Ghosts was a let down

#11StrongBlackVinePosted 5/4/2014 2:14:29 AM
Will another crap game. Keep your expectations in check.
#12GeistPosted 5/4/2014 3:54:38 AM
So what was so bad about ghost? Was thinking of trying out a CoD game and was looking at it.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#13lightfighterPosted 5/4/2014 4:19:19 AM
I'm cautiously optimistic!
#14RS_YELARAKAPosted 5/4/2014 4:52:15 AM
Any game made by IW doesn't have much potential imo. Especially when they were going on about the Fish AI and some lameass guard dog. Treyarch makes the best COD Gamez but this one by Sledgehammer looks promising.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#15Tyronelio1Posted 5/4/2014 5:02:15 AM
Geist posted...
So what was so bad about ghost? Was thinking of trying out a CoD game and was looking at it.

Nothing, it's just less run and gun (easy) and more tactical, also has an adult single player story that the average iq of a cod player wouldn't appreciate >.>

I'd say give it a try if you want tactical smart gameplay as opposed to all other easy cods out there.
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: FF: 13-3, NBA 2K13, Lego: Batman/LotR, DBZ Budokai HD collection, Hitman HD Trilogy and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.
#16DojoMaxPosted 5/4/2014 5:33:11 AM(edited)
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Any game made by IW doesn't have much potential imo. Especially when they were going on about the Fish AI and some lameass guard dog. Treyarch makes the best COD Gamez but this one by Sledgehammer looks promising.

That wasn't always the case.

Treyarch had made some pretty bad CoD Games. And the only ones with mainstream appeal was BLOPS 1 and 2. There was a cult following for WaW but Treyarch was pretty much a joke. Also none of these games are better than CoD4/MW2.

Tyronelio1 posted...
Geist posted...

Nothing, it's just less run and gun (easy) and more tactical, also has an adult single player story that the average iq of a cod player wouldn't appreciate >.>

I'd say give it a try if you want tactical smart gameplay as opposed to all other easy cods out there.

I like the fact that it slowed down the gameplay, however bad spawns, and large maps kinda killed it for me.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#17lunaticcorePosted 5/4/2014 5:37:54 AM
Ghosts is easily the worst COD in years, to act like it was somehow a better game for smart tactical people is delusional.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#18nb003_99Posted 5/4/2014 5:38:47 AM
Awesome we get cod dlc first!!!
Cannot wait for that action.
How much are map packs?
Can I skip grinding with money?
Gonna be EPIC!
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#19CrysianiaPosted 5/4/2014 5:53:31 AM(edited)
Delusional call of duty fanboys, this year was terrible oh but wait im sure they will turn it around next year and it will be awesome - the same thing I hear every year.

Even if its garbage you are still gonna buy it anyway.
#20RS_YELARAKAPosted 5/4/2014 6:04:01 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Geist posted...

I'd say give it a try if you want tactical smart gameplay as opposed to all other easy there.

Ignore everything this guy just said and listen to me.

Ghosts in a nutshell
-you die instantly, which elevates the # of corner campers. Basically you stand no chance to avoid and counter a camper if they get the first shot on you.
-maps are average at best and are a step back from BOP2
-Less fun more strategic snoozefest
-Even the menus just look blah
-a half ass league play, if you want to call it that
-lack of streak options. BOPS2 had so much you could choose from when it came to your streaks. Ghosts is a joke in comparison. Also Scorestreaks > Killstreaks. Killstreaks also promote camping.
-Lack of a Hard point mode is a minus
-BOPS2 loadout set up superior to the Ghosts load out set up.
-BOPS2 just looked brighter, more impressive, more appealing.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258